• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching : Aiyoyo, Serene,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hence the reason why many more immigrants are allowed into the island. Its to boost property price. And hence, the wealth of each sinkie who owns a hdb. Silly girl!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching for President...huat ahhhh

Image result for Ho Ching Errrr

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching said that we do not own our HDB flats and we are merely paying rent upfront for long term leases. So why are we paying property taxes for flats we do not own?

You wanna know why? Because the older fart generation placed their trust, life and soul to the ministers of LKY era. However, the rate of trust never really decline on par with the incompetence of the new current era of ministers. You need to have some disaster in order to wake everyone up. Maybe death from each families of the 98% vaccinated dumbfucked sinkies will wake them up.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't own the land, it's on lease.

Same for the 'freehold' private property... the F-word makes you believe you actually own it.

On land you own, you can build whatever you want on it, grow whatever you want on it, restrict access to whoever you want to. You have total sovereignty over it.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't own the land, it's on lease.

Same for the 'freehold' private property... the F-word makes you believe you actually own it.

On land you own, you can build whatever you want on it, grow whatever you want on it, restrict access to whoever you want to. You have total sovereignty over it.
Exactly. Imagine, you have to work hard and sweat to pay for your mortgage of a lease. And it is a PUBLIC housing. The Malaysians have more dignity and they deserve the good privilege of owning real property. i dunno if i wanna laugh or cry. If sinkies dun wake up. they will continue to suffer. it's their choice.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN my uncle as a clear minded person has something to say KNN
1. My uncle agree with the apple storlee KNN
2. My uncle agree with Serene that since sinkie are not a real hdb owner they should not be paying property tax KNN
3. Pap can collect some kopi money (but not too much) from sinkie if they rent it becas pap is a Co owner KNN

To HC aiyoyo and ya words is verlee ileetating
Especiallee the ya
This kind is a trait of a lao jibye that leeserve 1 fucking punch