• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat HK Racing - late finishing compilation

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't know their jockey cap is a helmet :o-o::confused:
In UK race the jockey even wear a cap that resemble Donald duck night gown cap.
the cap is added over an equestrian helmet. Used to be no helmet, only just cap. dunno when they started.

for added clarity (from wiki) :

Jockey_%2815266260572%29_%282%29.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
the cap is added over an equestrian helmet. Used to be no helmet, only just cap. dunno when they started.

for added clarity (from wiki) :

Jockey_%2815266260572%29_%282%29.jpg
Interesting discovery. what about those Donald duck head dress kind? I think either UK or France race they all wear this kind :x3::redface:
Screenshot_20230906_165542_Firefox.jpg

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah I know what you're referring to, but never seen it on horse jockey before. That's a night cap/sleeping cap on donald duck.
Screenshot_20230906_170715_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20230906_170839_Firefox.jpg

Screenshot_20230906_170843_Firefox.jpg

What I have seen either in UK or France race are the soft kind which look very much like Donald duck sleep dress.
These samples maybe is they already enforced the hard helmet in it .

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 188437
View attachment 188438
View attachment 188439
What I have seen either in UK or France race are the soft kind which look very much like Donald duck sleep dress.
These samples maybe is they already enforced the hard helmet in it .
In these pics you can see the hard shell under the fabric layer in the photos. I've never seen one with a tail as you mentioned. But then again I never actually went to a horse race during a horse race... :roflmao:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
In these pics you can see the hard shell under the fabric layer in the photos. I've never seen one with a tail as you mentioned. But then again I never actually went to a horse race during a horse race... :roflmao:
When is soft without the inbuilt helmet it look like a short tail :roflmao:
I just laugh it off whenever I see jockeys racing in night head dress :biggrin: