• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

History explains why there are so many Teochews in Thailand

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
instigating a hokkien-teochew clan war now? canto vs hokkien and hakka vs hokkien clan wars not enough? no wonder chinks so disunited. it’s because of aunties like you creating conflict among clans.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
instigating a hokkien-teochew clan war now? canto vs hokkien and hakka vs hokkien clan wars not enough? no wonder chinks so disunited. it’s because of aunties like you creating conflict among clans.
Aunty Gin wants to be the Queen of the Chinks. In order to do that, she needs to create distractions :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
My girlfriend likes my smooth ass ok. Dunch pray pray. :biggrin: She always comment wHy my ass is so smooth and nice to grab during intimacy :biggrin: Really no bluff :biggrin:
Wow, very happy for you.:biggrin: May your kar chng be smooth and nice for a long time.:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
simi si STT?:confused:

siao_ting_tong-01_1800x.png