• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hissballocks leader Hassan Nasrallah awarded 72 virgins

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
China now disturbing that market. Several Arab countries now buying fighter planes from China. And soon, maybe tanks, drones and other weapons too. Outside of US or Western source code control.
China will not risk that.

There are some ME site try to stir China to ME side by saying TW help Israel, so china must help ME....really dun understand Cina.

Your ancestor also live near Cina for so many genertlations, but u dun seem to undertand cina thinking.

Cina will not risk to put its nation security to help ME in this proxy war , esp Cina is not ready in this current stage.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
China now disturbing that market. Several Arab countries now buying fighter planes from China. And soon, maybe tanks, drones and other weapons too. Outside of US or Western source code control.
China will not risk that.

There are some ME site try to stir China to ME side by saying TW help Israel, so china must help ME....really dun understand Cina.

Your ancestor also live near Cina for so many genertlations, but u dun seem to undertand cina thinking.

Cina will not risk to put its nation security to help ME in this proxy war , esp Cina is not ready in this current stage
TBH, Israel share its Lavi jet design with China and thatbis how China get its J10

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cuk Syed , u need to learn more from Prince MBS , he will be a wise ruler who propel Saudi into next growth phase with his grand plan of a secular based ME region, that will connect Saudi with 21st century growth supercycle beyind existing oil politics induced conflicts.

This approach hopefully replace the self destruction mindset that has been popular in ME since 19th century, and bring real peace and happiness to ME

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iran is like Tiongkok in Mao Era, its full potential is çlipped due to its internal political system.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Backside itchy in last year 7 October
Hamas woke a sleeping lion, but did not expect any consequences? They must be most stupid terrorists in the world. The destruction of Gaza is down to Hamas' utter stupidity.
images

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cuk Syed , u need to learn more from Prince MBS , he will be a wise ruler who propel Saudi into next growth phase with his grand plan of a secular based ME region, that will connect Saudi with 21st century growth supercycle beyind existing oil politics induced conflicts.

This approach hopefully replace the self destruction mindset that has been popular in ME since 19th century, and bring real peace and happiness to ME
Saudi and other Arab monarchies are not secular. Their leaders easily bought by the Zionist.
More people are executed in Saudi than almost anywhere else.
The secular Arab countries are being destroyed one by one. Iraq, Syria, Palestine, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya are all secular. You can have interfaith marriage and the state will approve. It's up to the individual. Middle East are not all Muslims. There was a sizable Christian and Jewish population before Israel was created.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iran is like Tiongkok in Mao Era, its full potential is çlipped due to its internal political system.
Iran was a democratic country but that ended with the West who assassinated it's president and several ministers and replaced it with the Shah.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Iran was a democratic country but that ended with the West who assassinated it's president and several ministers and replaced it with the Shah.
EVen tge 1979 revolution is backed by Western power, aftee Shah learn to say NO

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

In 1970s, Ayatollah Khomeini in front of his house at Neauphle-le-Château in a media conference

Why in France hah? CIK Syed?
Because a long time ago, the French Riviera around Nice was Moorish

The Muslim presence in medieval France corresponds to the Saracen presence for several periods between 719 and 973 in the province of Septimania and then in Provence until 1197, of Muslim populations, mainly Arabs, Berbers, and also Europeans who converted to Islam (Muwallads).

A first phase of presence, following the Umayyad conquest of Hispania, is recorded between 719 and 759 in the province of Septimania with Narbonne as its capital.

A second phase of presence lasted nearly 80 years, between 890 and 973, during which Muslims had established several fortified camps in the vicinity of Saint-Tropez in the middle of the Massif des Maures,[1] with Fraxinetum as its chief town, which Arab written sources call Gabal al qilâl ("the mountain of the summits"), and farahsinêt (the phonetic transcription of Fraxinetum), i.e., the present-day hinterland of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because a long time ago, the French Riviera around Nice was Moorish

The Muslim presence in medieval France corresponds to the Saracen presence for several periods between 719 and 973 in the province of Septimania and then in Provence until 1197, of Muslim populations, mainly Arabs, Berbers, and also Europeans who converted to Islam (Muwallads).

A first phase of presence, following the Umayyad conquest of Hispania, is recorded between 719 and 759 in the province of Septimania with Narbonne as its capital.

A second phase of presence lasted nearly 80 years, between 890 and 973, during which Muslims had established several fortified camps in the vicinity of Saint-Tropez in the middle of the Massif des Maures,[1] with Fraxinetum as its chief town, which Arab written sources call Gabal al qilâl ("the mountain of the summits"), and farahsinêt (the phonetic transcription of Fraxinetum), i.e., the present-day hinterland of the Gulf of Saint-Tropez.
973AD bro.....1050yrs ago...