• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hi all, I am new here...

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Try posting something intelligent, take a stand even if controversial. If I like it, I will accelerate you out of mod.

something away from the current system. something that has transparency. something that the citizens' concerns are actually heard and addressed

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[QUOTE=Leongsam;1105574]Define "true democracy".[/QUOTE]

Interprete "true democracy"
Explain Fraternity
Tell me what is Equality.
I challenge you, leongsam
In thy name I remember my late good old Ah Sam

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Define "true democracy".

It's unbecoming of a forum host to bait a newbie here to come up with a definition of true democracy only for you to unleash your usual nonsense him. While no one can come up with a definition of true democracy, we all know what false democracy is though. It's what is being practised by the PAP in S'pore. In simple layman terms, it's pretending to listen and consult the people but without any intention whatsoever to do otherwise from the PAP had planned to do all along.

It's sometimes best to learn something by knowing what the exact opposite is. So to learn what true democracy is, look at the way S'pore is being governed and think of the exact opposite and that's your answer.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't matter if it's a lynch mob or an autocracy; all I'm concerned with is the maximisation of my own power.

your conscience is honorable. nobody else is willing to give up absolute power voluntarily unless it's taken by brute force. just ask anyone here to give up their rep power. :p