• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious HFMD cases surge to near-record high

jw5

Loyal
Re: 18,241 cases of Hand Foot and Mouth disease so far this year, WTF. We are 3rd Wor

in adversity always look at the brighter side. 2 great indicators cum out of this: 1, sinkie kids are no longer in a protected cocoon free from bacteria, germs, virus, and diseases afflicting other more "primitive", rural and agricultural cuntries, and thus help build necessary bodily immune systems that otherwise elude them; 2, both sinkies and imported "new sinkies" are traveling more to other cuntries and allowing their kids to experience pastoral life out there, and this proves that sinkies plus new ones (formerly ft's) are getting wealthier and enjoying travel and leisure, thanks to the pap and their policies. conclusion: pap is the best! :biggrin:

It has been proven that exposure to certain strains of bacteria, germs and viruses will create greater immunity against some diseases. This is good for spoilt sinkie brats.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 18,241 cases of Hand Foot and Mouth disease so far this year, WTF. We are 3rd Wor

Got.........my parents always turn me into a zebra after that:(

We used to roam the streets bare footed, climbing fruit trees and going into longkangs without any issue.

jw5

Loyal

Got.........my parents always turn me into a zebra after that:(

This will also be good for sinkie spoilt brats. Spare the rod, spoil the sinkie brat.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It has been proven that exposure to certain strains of bacteria, germs and viruses will create greater immunity against some diseases. This is good for spoilt sinkie brats.

i'm glad somebody besides me sees the light.