• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hfj 做秀

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HFJs are just a waste of time and money. only go if you are bored and loaded.

I'd rather pay a PRC pros $100 for a 1 hour FJ.

anyway, to each his own.

Yes, to each his own. I don't know why people want to spend such big bucks on that kind of scene. Most likely combination of ego, sex drive and face. When you mix the three elements together, very explosive. The best businesses in the world wlll exploit these three elements.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last week I hang $1000 to one singer now she keep asking me to go down. I am thinking of going down to her HFJ this weekend for a jug of beer and hang $200. I don't know how she will react if I only hang $200 and other singers / managers may think I am broke :o

HFJ bros, please help me.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last week I hang $1000 to one singer now she keep asking me to go down. I am thinking of going down to her HFJ this weekend for a jug of beer and hang $200. I don't know how she will react if I only hang $200 and other singers / managers may think I am broke :o

Why do you care what others think of you? If they can't accept you and your tips, leave them and don't give them business anymore. That applies to all aspects of life, not just hanging flowers.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

alamak! ...

if dey c u no up wif ur $200, u can oways bring ur $200 elsewhere ... plenty of hfj around ... u can ezily choose 1 which ur $200 is king ...

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
alamak! ...

if dey c u no up wif ur $200, u can oways bring ur $200 elsewhere ... plenty of hfj around ... u can ezily choose 1 which ur $200 is king ...

The thing is they will expect a $1000 sash which I regretted to hang the last time :(

This singer wechats me almost everyday lol

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your $1000 is one time hang or in total for the night? Why that amount? You bio-ing her?

For me, I wont hang $200. I hang $50 and see her reaction first. If face black-black, ignore her. Then hang $500 for next target.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your $1000 is one time hang or in total for the night? Why that amount? You bio-ing her?

For me, I wont hang $200. I hang $50 and see her reaction first. If face black-black, ignore her. Then hang $500 for next target.

$1000 sash is one time hang on a quiet Sunday night during ppc and she came in 2nd to hua jie. I was hot & moody on that night so I hang cannon after drinking beer.

Then to realize I had overspent what I had budgeted. This singer is 24 year old very pretty professional dancer.
But I am too poor to support her. I have siam her personal show now trying to siam the Xmas group shows.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thick Face Black Heart said:
Why do you care what others think of you? If they can't accept you and your tips, leave them and don't give them business anymore. That applies to all aspects of life, not just hanging flowers..

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Thick Face Black Heart again.
Wanted to up your points. Well put.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
My personal two cents, a woman who only wants your money will end up with you always thinking with a lingering suspicion if she is still with you just for the money.

In places like that, no one takes it seriously IMHO. I have only went to such a place one time, i don't drink (only social wine drinker) and i found it a waste of time and money. A certain mild mannered friend of mine has the following exploits and few in his social circles even knew of his adventures:

1. Met and bedded a lady who he just met at a cafe on the same day. Lady pestered him after that and they continued on and off after even 1 year.

2. Had at a certain time in his life, 5 girlfriends at once and was carrying on with all of them with each of them knowing each other.

3. Has 2 wives currently and for a long time, had stiff neck as he had to turn to each every time the other gets jealous. He lost a lot of sleep at that time of his life and had just started a new job so was sharing with me his "troubles". His wife somehow grew a healthier "appetite" after the second one moved in. True enough like what some respectable old timers shared, their periods started to start on closer dates after a while.

4. His ex-girlfriend from 10 years ago came back to look for him and they had a number of interesting encounters around town.

5. A lady who he just met on the street started dating him seriously and he scored with her within 4 days but unfortunately she left him in the end when she found out she can only be his number 3. Saw her with him on a fishing trip, truly good catch. No wonder he still regrets losing her.

None of these ladies spent anymore than $1000 of his money at least at any one time with quite a few willing to share in the bills in fact but he always paid as it is a mans duty. A woman who truly loves you will not be harping on money all the time.

[video=youtube;AGpB2O4IY8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AGpB2O4IY8U[/video]

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
HFJ & KTV women are about money. Only those men that cannot find a gf outside, go nightclubs to such places to find gf.

I never believe in true love in such places like HFJ & KTV.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I think he would think so too. In fact, his libido and abilities nose dived in the period of 5 girlfriends, we have to bear in mind that he has already 2 women in his house at that time on top of the 5. He told me had had quick succession of sessions with them during the 4 months while things lasted. He confided that after his "activities" outside, he simply could not keep up (literally) at the end of the day and ended up disappointing the two. It was, in his own words too much of a good thing and i believed him as he look seriously distressed. Curiously enough his libido recovered when one lady (his no.3) came into his life but left afterwards. Pretty quiet and mild mannered guy.

He was not sure why as well as for the most part of his life, he was a woman repellent. I recalled he started having all these relationships after visiting his master in some mall. The shop is near The Store he mentioned in Sentosa.(Johor Malaysia)

He shared with me how sleeping with more than 1 woman is not as good as the movies made them out to be. For one, when he was too tired after coming home and needs to provide to them, disappointing one woman is bad enough, disappointing two at once is really bad. He is 38 after all and being able to keep up with younger women is already a miracle in itself, how to do more than twice a day at that age? In his own words, it was truly a daily grind. (pardon the pun)

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
HFJ & KTV women are about money. Only those men that cannot find a gf outside, go nightclubs to such places to find gf.

I never believe in true love in such places like HFJ & KTV.

Very true, how does one find it? A friend of mine met and fell in love with a girl who became his girlfriend and then wife. He always told us he "found" his wife in a pub and subsequently lost her in the pub too albeit years later. She goes clubbing too frequently even after 2 kids and soon had a lover on the side from one of the ons sessions she had. Giving freedom is good but it can be too much of a good thing as well. Moderation is always key. His work performance suffered and my boss wanted me to let him go but a double whammy is never a good thing and i spoke up for him. I was glad i gave him the chance back then though, today he has risen amongst the ranks and took my position in my ex company. I am glad he managed to climb back up.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$1000 sash is one time hang on a quiet Sunday night during ppc and she came in 2nd to hua jie. I was hot & moody on that night so I hang cannon after drinking beer.

Then to realize I had overspent what I had budgeted. This singer is 24 year old very pretty professional dancer.
But I am too poor to support her. I have siam her personal show now trying to siam the Xmas group shows.

Hua-jie in her late 40s - early 50s? She's been in this circuit for a long time. Boyfriend from Sio Gi Ho? Shoulder length hair?

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing is they will expect a $1000 sash which I regretted to hang the last time :(

This singer wechats me almost everyday lol

she is definitely all out for your money. they "chiong" work for a couple of months then go back home to feed the family; maybe even buy farm land or houses for parents.

probably she will offer mercy sex to you if you are lucky and only after you gave her a couple of $1000 sash(s).