• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

her daughter was the result of an illicit affair she had with an African American man

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: her daughter was the result of an illicit affair she had with an African American

Eh.... Obama also "white" + "black".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barrack_obama

Barack Obama was born at Kapi'olani Maternity & Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, Hawaii, United States,[6] to Stanley Ann Dunham,[7] an American of mainly English descent from Wichita, Kansas,[8][9][10] and Barack Obama, Sr., a Luo from Nyang’oma Kogelo, Nyanza Province, Kenya.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: her daughter was the result of an illicit affair she had with an African American

I think there is a difference between an impregnanted CSW (commercial sex worker) and a impregnanted adultress.

But it is not easy being the children of either and never easy being a single mother.

She should look up to him for inspiration. The talk in Thailand is his mum was a hxxker when she met daddy. I've got nothing against that.. his life is waht he makes of it, not by what people think. Same for the Shanghai girl..

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

She should look up to him for inspiration. The talk in Thailand is his mum was a hxxker when she met daddy. I've got nothing against that.. his life is waht he makes of it, not by what people think. Same for the Shanghai girl

Steve Jobs was also a child of mixed parentage (Syrian father) given up for adoption

I should look for an Aborigine now

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Earl Dennison Woods (March 5, 1932 – May 3, 2006) was an athlete, a US Army infantry officer, and the father of golfer Tiger Woods.

Woods served two full tours of duty in the Vietnam War, the second as part of the elite Green Berets.[2] He was a Defense Information School graduate. Near the end of his active duty career, LTC Woods was Professor of Military Science & Tactics, (Army ROTC) at the City College of New York.

He married Barbara Woods Gary (May 18, 1954, in Abilene, Kansas).[4] Before their divorce (1968 in Ciudad Juárez, 1972 in California),[5] they had three children: Earl Dennison Jr. called Denny (1955), Kevin Dale (1957), and Royce Renee (1961).[6] Earl Jr.'s daughter Cheyenne Woods is also a competitive golfer and received some coaching from Earl Sr.

Woods met his future second wife in Asia. Kultida "Tida" Woods has Thai, Chinese, and Dutch ancestry. They married on or around July 11, 1969 in Brooklyn, New York, and she bore Woods' fourth child, Eldrick on December 30, 1975. His nickname, "Tiger", came from Earl Woods' friendship with Colonel Vuong Dang "Tiger" Phong, of the Vietnamese Army.

woods.statue3.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think it is amazing for the mother to live in Shanghai with an illegitimate daughter for 20 years. The abuse she gets from her family + friends must be amazing. And yet though she has wronged by having an extra marital affair, she did not abandon her child and raise her.

This woman might not be a good wife but she is an amazing mother. As compared to this one lout from UK.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...y-five-month-holiday-footed-by-taxpayers.html

ppl usually let a chinese female get away with their crime.