• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

help! auntie jinx lost her purse. yes again!!

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess nobody know what is the selection standard to select her to lead Tamesek in the first place. Her track record show that she keep losing and losing BIG money.

If LKY cannot explain this, I wonder how he can flew around the world telling people that he only use talented people.

ChaoAhBeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
these bunch of people are those u see them in A*^$%@ scholar or some silver spoon darling. ONE BIG THUNDERSTORM they will freak their ASS out. I cant imagine if we can go to war with these type of ppl tt only excel in school with no real fc*k experiences. :oIo:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess nobody know what is the selection standard to select her to lead Tamesek in the first place. Her track record show that she keep losing and losing BIG money.

If LKY cannot explain this, I wonder how he can flew around the world telling people that he only use talented people.

Gawd! Look at the old man's wife, then do a double take on HoJinx; she has his approval right from the start.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
these bunch of people are those u see them in A*^$%@ scholar or some silver spoon darling. ONE BIG THUNDERSTORM they will freak their ASS out. I cant imagine if we can go to war with these type of ppl tt only excel in school with no real fc*k experiences. :oIo:

These fucktard scholars are only excellent in academics and organising some wayang for fellow students to have fun, then they are pushed into public administration to serve the PAP (not the people) which is sheltered from competition and economic crisis. By contrast those people who have build and run a viable business that survived more than 5 years braving economic crisis or cashflow problems are experienced and tested talents. I was appalled with the lack of investment quotient by those fucktard scholars that I even think that my lowly educated mother have higher investment quotient than them.

As for AssAyeF to defend for Singapore, the lack of passion and loyalty towards Singapore makes it easy for Malaysian or Indonesians to defeat us despite AssAyeF having expensive high tech fighter planes and submarines. I believe those AssAyeF commandos, superintendent, lieutenants etc are in for good pay and they are not those people that will live and die for Singapore unlike those terrorists that live, defend and die for their religion.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Has there actually been a single 'long term investment' she made that actually made money?

Temasek can say all the BS about making $56 billion. OK fine, which are the companies you bought, when did you buy them, and when did you sell? If you can't produce real figures, you are no dif from Bernie Madoff.

none had broken the record time of MICROPOLIS - a condemned company which she bought at a ridiculously high price and it was finally closed in less than 9 mths!!

arrogantly, she still bragged that "if given the chance again, she would still repeat it!" (vomit blood! of course, she would. isn't that what she's continuously doing now - losing her purses?)

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's the other way round. her sharp cunt bites of bananas. look how pinky walks. u dare to try with her?:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
the GREAT SGP SALES is on now! wonder what auntie would buy this time at great discount prices. oh ya! she's bought OLAM and now would be eyeing at a sinking national carrier NOL.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
the GREAT SGP SALES is on now! wonder what auntie would buy this time at great discount prices. oh ya! she's bought OLAM and now would be eyeing at a sinking national carrier NOL.

How big the discount are you giving in Changi Village for blowjobs and arse fucks?

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha I assed asshole anytime I want leh.....what assholecheng waiting for me to ass har......... No busy sucking your loumoh's cheebye and sister's cunt .......he he he:biggrin: ...... don't get angry hor as you said it is fun.....:rolleyes:

Asshole TLLM always so hungry for more ass poking... :oIo:

I know you like to be poked by me so much, you have to create so many Tiu variant to satisfy me... :biggrin:

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
ha ha ha I assed asshole anytime I want leh.....what assholecheng waiting for me to ass har......... No busy sucking your loumoh's cheebye and sister's cunt .......he he he:biggrin: ...... don't get angry hor as you said it is fun.....:rolleyes:

Asshole TLLM, I just fucked your old mother loose cunt and shoot loads of cum into her... Maybe very soon you will have little TLLM baby brother to accompany you liao! Hehehehe!

:biggrin: