• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hello Sammyboy Mods, Please help me attach photos images to my posts.

destroyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Sammyboy Mods,

Happy Chinese New Year Of The Water Rabbit 2023.

I am very sorry for starting this thread but I can’t attach any photos images to my posts today.

To test things out, I used some previous photos images which were already posted by me in Sammyboy during the last few years and I couldn’t attach the old photos images which were already posted by me in Sammyboy during the last few years.

I also used different browsers to test things out and the results are the same. It kept saying “Oops we ran into some problems” when I tried to attach photos images to my posts.

Thank You :notworthy:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The server has run out of space. Give me a few hours to buy more disk space and configure it for the forum.