• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hello. Famous foreveralone tan yak chin fm hwz reporting in.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Huh how on earth have you come to that conclusion? This forum is probably the last bastion of free speech anywhere on the internet.

I have never insisted on anyone doing anything my way. ALL viewpoints are accepted. I have never censored or forced you to change the content of your posts or anyone else's. Everybody is free to express their opinions no matter how politically incorrect or obnoxious they may be.

I am seldom affected by any posts here but you have truly upset me with your false accusations. I am deeply hurt.

Hey guys @Leongsam Has been super tolerant.

I am amazed he can keep the forum the way it is. He is essentially GOD here in the forum. He can kick anyone out!

But he has let it do it's own thing by and large.

Kudos to boss sam.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey guys @Leongsam Has been super tolerant.

I am amazed he can keep the forum the way it is. He is essentially GOD here in the forum. He can kick anyone out!

But he has let it do it's own thing by and large.

Kudos to boss sam.

Standing Ovation Applause GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
No leh.

When i post messages, i see a notice saying something like 'this message is awaiting moderator approval. It will not be seen by ordinary members'

Are you referring to starting new threads?

Cos I can see your posted messages here quite clearly and you can even respond to my replies too.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or you go SBF Center, Robinson Rd
#69th floor.
Get Q No.
Sit at the Osim msg chair.
The xmm will serve you Tiger beer.
Tell them your problems.
Its open 24/7.