• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Heard from grapevine Teo CH opposed to LHL's idea of...

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
..an early elections. TCH said go fix the Rivervale complex first, sort out all the BS... but LHL says opposition sure multi-corner fight. PAP sure can win. LHL say lets get over with this small thing and begin the year fresh....

dpmteopunggolea26e.jpg

Wah lan eh damn sian .... now got opposition at my doorstep. KNN.

Why he always kena all the unpleasant tasks like giving losing press conferences? Why?

How come LHL never ask Tharman or Ah Hen to do?

..an early elections. TCH said go fix the Rivervale complex first, sort out all the BS... but LHL says opposition sure multi-corner fight. PAP sure can win. LHL say lets get over with this small thing and begin the year fresh....

dpmteopunggolea26e.jpg

Wah lan eh damn sian .... now got opposition at my doorstep. KNN.

Get a haircut.

If true, I agree with Teo Chee Hean. At least get the shit sorted out (Rivervale) first before calling for a by-election. Very awkward timing.

now he has to sort out the town council accounts, if inside got "kelingkia math", he will have to stress in order to do cover up.

Is the $2 Company AIM going to terminate the lease of software to Punggol East TC now that WP took over the PE TC from PAP ?

longbow

Why is it that TCH does the talking. Before it would be MM there pounding table, purple faced, sternly warning people that woe will befall opposition wards. At least I give it to MM; he is a true leader!

Logisex

Maybe because TCH can speak better and look more like a CO than those paper commanders in his party. You think Kee Chiu can do a better job than him?

cunnilaubu

Is the $2 Company AIM going to terminate the lease of software to Punggol East TC now that WP took over the PE TC from PAP ?

AIM would have to terminate the contract with Pasir Ris-Punggol TC as there is now a material change in the membership composition in PPTC. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

rodent2005

Maybe because TCH can speak better and look more like a CO than those paper commanders in his party. You think Kee Chiu can do a better job than him?

Talking about kee chiu, today's papers said he was PAP's campaign strategist. With such a top notch strategist, how did the PAP's lose? I think they should stop harping on the by-election effect dealing them a lousy hand, I mean they must deal with all adverse factors and prevail. In a war, for example, do they expect the enemy to be so lousy that it will be a no-brainer defeating them?

... With such a top notch strategist, how did the PAP's lose? I think they should stop harping on the by-election effect dealing them a lousy hand, I mean they must deal with all adverse factors and prevail. In a war, for example, do they expect the enemy to be so lousy that it will be a no-brainer defeating them?
dey r used 2 playing simulated war games in which dey r oways given divine rites 2 win ... :eek:

lhlisanidiot

Talking about kee chiu, today's papers said he was PAP's campaign strategist. With such a top notch strategist, how did the PAP's lose? I think they should stop harping on the by-election effect dealing them a lousy hand, I mean they must deal with all adverse factors and prevail. In a war, for example, do they expect the enemy to be so lousy that it will be a no-brainer defeating them?

This kee chiu guy got into parliament because he's in old fart's ward which was a walkover in 2011.

When old fart is gone, the people of tanjong pagar grc, including me, will make him a one-term mp :biggrin:

This kee chiu guy got into parliament because he's in old fart's ward which was a walkover in 2011.

When old fart is gone, the people of tanjong pagar grc, including me, will make him a one-term mp :biggrin:

There are alot if white scums who should not have been in Parliment after the 2011 GE.

Ppl like Gan K Y , Bargain Heng, I happy to see my CPF ever month Zorro Lim, new ones like Lawrence , Kee Chiu all the scums should not be there.

But $8 Khaw is still useful so he is one of those that can stay.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Kee Chiu's tuition fees just got paid by KPK. Hope they use this expert again in Tanjong Pagar