• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HDB should be transparant on rent paid by PCF & PAP occupied premises

NT-Farcist

Alfrescian
Loyal
The HDB is accused of giving cheap rent to PCF just because they are registered as charities. As such HDB should be transparent to the public on the rents paid by PCF compared to market rate. The same rate should also be given to town councils whether run by PAP or WP, since they are not commercial entities. They cannot apply double standards to different parties.

Sleepless

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I make no apologies that the PAP is the Government and the Government is the PAP.”

- Lee Kuan Yew, Petir, 1982

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
while going on my rounds during wkend cycling & runs, i realized that there r some useful venues for MPS in Aljunied GRC. some of these venues look very much like a speakers corner. perhaps the opposition can capitalize on these ready made facilities (thanks to the upgrading) to conduct forums for the residents.

in the event that there r no available aircon venu to conduct 1-on-1 MPS sessions, they can always seek coorperation with neighborhood coffeeshops/ eateries to use their premise, as it will also generate more income for the business operators. i can almost imagine a packed chomp-chomp, or eunos market... surely, the kampong spirit will prevail.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The HDB is accused of giving cheap rent to PCF just because they are registered as charities. As such HDB should be transparent to the public on the rents paid by PCF compared to market rate. The same rate should also be given to town councils whether run by PAP or WP, since they are not commercial entities. They cannot apply double standards to different parties.

The PAP conducts their meet the people sessions in these PCF premises, since they are registered as charities, why are they allowed to be used for political activities, are they breaking any laws? During elections they use the same premises for their HQ.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here goes another reason for PCF to increase their fees again. Its already $130 per child per month here in Tampines. You wanna charge same rate as outside its the same as telling PCF to transfer the cost to the parents. Heng my children all out of kindergarden already. Whew!