• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hazard of relationship with China Whores

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 05 Dec 2009
Man found drowned, lover missing: Hazard of relationship with China girls

mans_drowned_lover_missing-thumbnail.jpg

Ms Han Yanfei, a KTV singer, who has been missing since her boyfriend's body was found washed up the shore of East Coast Park.

A STOMPer noted that there was an element of danger in pursuing a relationship with China girls and warns that Singaporeans, men in particular, should be wary of them.

He brought up the case of Steven Ng, who drowned, and his lover, Han Yanfei, who has been missing since, as an example.

The body of 35-year-old Steven Ng Yon Soon was found washed on East Coast Park on Nov 9 and the woman reported to be his lover has been missing ever since.

China national Han Yanfei, 28, who is nicknamed “Jing Jing”, has been missing for 28 days.

The 165cm-tall woman, was last seen around 3am on Nov 8 at the karaoke lounge where she worked.

The deceased used to visit Song KTV, a karaoke lounge where she worked and would spend about $800 of his monthly $2,000 salary buying drinks and flower garlands for her.

According to a STOMPer who sent this thoughts about the matter, this incident mirrors the one in which homesick China bride Wu Yun Yun had murdered her in-laws in their sleep.

Wu, 26, did not get along with her mother-in-law and felt that she (the mother-in-law) took sides with her sister-in-law.

She crept into the bedroom of her brother and sister-in-law and stabbed the couple in their sleep.

She has since been charged with manslaughter and has been jailed for life.

"In the case of Steven Ng, his girlfriend is missing and newspaper reports have said that her belongings and passport have been left behind," said the STOMPer.

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: China girls , lover

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Earn 2k and spend 800 on the girl each month? Oh my

If you see it in perspective, it's pretty common. Lot's of people I know spent half their salary on their "four wheel wife".

However the difference is one of them we can choose where and when to ride but not the other.:rolleyes:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam.. you have to say it in the 'singapore way'...

Milk the cow, drink it's milk,
but dont bring the DAMN COW home! :biggrin:

21decdk.jpg

Whether they are whores or not read the above from Bro Big Sexy!

Milk the cow, drink it's milk, but dont bring the DAMN COW home! :biggrin:

angie ll

Alfrescian
Loyal
its ok coz i spend money on male prostitudes. i was born a faggot n thats why i give myself such a name. hard to find love when you are as old as i am. anyone out there interested?

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
its ok coz i spend money on male prostitudes. i was born a faggot n thats why i give myself such a name. hard to find love when you are as old as i am. anyone out there interested?

Hahaha loser from PAP IB! Been waiting for you to come out from hiding! Only 1 pathetic post from you?:biggrin: