• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hawkers At Albert Hawker Centre Paid $1170 Per Month For Cleaner Serf! Yet Have To Ownself Clear Ownself Wash In The End! Fucking Losers!

Alfrescian
Loyal
they need to change the stallholder committee. I think I see them most days just sit there talking and doing nothing. Do the sums and you know the cleaning vendor is overpaid for the service they are providing

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some cronies in charge of the cleaning operations huat big time. :biggrin:

I also suspect such articles are published to justify bringing in robot cleaners, supposedly for lowering costs but in reality fulfilling the delusional fantasies of the technocrats regarding 'smart' cities. :wink:

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am a hawker centre addict. albert centre IS the dirtiest HC in spore.........floor is totally oily and ventilation is so poor u gonna wear an oxygen mask...knn

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i am a hawker centre addict. albert centre IS the dirtiest HC in spore.........floor is totally oily and ventilation is so poor u gonna wear an oxygen mask...knn

Who is the MP there? :biggrin:

I go there often and over the years, I've noticed a high turnover of stalls. Some of the newer stalls cannot make it... good luck finding out which are the ones for yourself. :wink:

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who is the MP there? :biggrin:

I go there often and over the years, I've noticed a high turnover of stalls. Some of the newer stalls cannot make it... good luck finding out which are the ones for yourself. :wink:
for a HC with close to 90 stalls, they don't have good stalls and the taste is often average only. I can only put it down to the stall holders catering to the mainly PG/Merdeka patrons. Anyone younger than these 2 groups will not find the food there any good.