• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hawker sees red in loan shark attack

Valkyrie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thursday October 21, 2010

Hawker sees red in loan shark attack

IPOH: Loan sharks are at it again. This time they have splashed red paint on the house of a single parent. Hawker Leong Lain Chin, 49, said she woke up on Saturday to find the walls and floor of her car porch, her son’s car and a shoe cabinet, splashed with red paint. She believed that the incident was connected to her male friend, whom she met four years ago. Leong said the man, who had stayed at her house several times, had not been seen for the past three weeks.

n_34lee.jpg

Red attack: Lee pointing at the place where the loan sharks splashed red paint at Leong’s house in Menglembu Wednesday.

She urged the perpetrators to stop harassing her and her family. “There is no point disturbing us. We are a poor family,” she said after meeting Perak MCA Public Service and Complaints Bureau chief Datuk Lee Kon Yin, who visited her home in Menglembu here yesterday.

Leong said she received a phone call from an unknown person looking for her friend a few days prior to the incident. “I tried calling my friend, but I couldn’t reach him. I think he has changed his number. I am not sure what my friend does because he never tells me anything about his work.

“I’m afraid that he was involved with some bad people,” she added. Leong, who lodged a police report of the incident, said she had repainted her wall. Lee urged Leong’s friend to come out from hiding and resolve his problems. Lee added that he would write to Perak police chief Deputy Comm Datuk Zulkifli Abdullah and Ipoh OCPD Asst Comm Azisman Alias on the matter.