• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have You Ever Been Banned And Didn't Know Why

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dead weight more likely.

Talk to him like talking to a wall, simply won't buged.

Really hard to understand how can his wife get through to him.
Thats why Sumiko prefer to sleep separate room mah, LOL
Back to the topic, was banned 4 times last 2 weeks, no logs no nothing except the last 1, hahaha, it sure happened to me :biggrin::biggrin:

Last edited:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how can you say such a thing?

Dont you support freedom of speech and expression?

You could say anything you like about the inner secrets of MIWs, but you cannot accept a simple rebuttal from this nice chap?

Dealing with double standards, aren't we?

Liberal my ass!

First my apology for trespassing.

I have been following Kinana's posts and I felt she has antagonized a lot of forummers with her persistent postings of opposite views for the sake of opposing without logic. Thus she has to face what she rightly deserved.
I am in no man's land and I hope you can accept my humble view. I took the trouble to stalk her wherever she goes to deliver her own medicine.
Strictly my own opinions, you may correct me if I have erred.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thats why Sumiko prefer to sleep separate room mah, LOL
Back to the topic, was banned 4 times last 2 weeks, no logs no nothing except the last 1, hahaha, it sure happened to me :biggrin::biggrin:

Stop bullying newbies, stop polluting threads with irrelevant comments, and I suspect you'll be fine thereafter.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop bullying newbies, stop polluting threads with irrelevant comments, and I suspect you'll be fine thereafter.

Fuck you, show me the proofs I bully newbies _|_, dun try to act like a gentleman like screwball. You can officially ask ah leong to check my logs and my zapping records.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Nothing to do with bookmarks. Bookmarks only save the url. Connecting you to the right server is the job of the DNS.

Today sammyboy.com may be on a server with IP address 207.100.10.1

However, because of an upgrade, I might move the site content to another server with IP address 207.100.10.2

I then have to update the DNS to point sammyboy.com to the new server.

However, it takes a while for the DNS changes to propagate worldwide. In most cases, it's less than a couple of hours. However, if an ISP caches DNS info and updates the cache every 48 hours, then you could be sent to 207.100.10.1 for 2 whole days but the site is no longer there so the connection times out.

I suspect this is what has happened to some singnet subscribers.

Definitely agree with this, DNS issues are always one of the main reasons for a website to be out
or inaccessible.

Lots of tools on the internet to use to check and quite a bit to tune.
Time to live settings are one of the tweaks

T

TuaTeetu

So who is Harold rose associate?

Registrant: Harold Rose Associates 209, great south road auckland, ni 1709 US

Registrar: ALLINDOM Domain Name: SAMMYBOY.COM Created on: 07-AUG-99 Expires on: 07-AUG-12 Last Updated on: 12-MAR-11

Administrative Contact: leong, samuel [email protected] Harold Rose Associates 209, great south road auckland, ni 1709 US 0508-77819

Technical Contact: svizzero, marcel [email protected] sws company p.o. box 2801 novato, ca 94948-2801 us 415-892-5571

Domain servers in listed order: NS1.CALIFORNIA.NET NS1.OAKWEB.COM

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck you, show me the proofs I bully newbies _|_, dun try to act like a gentleman like screwball. You can officially ask ah leong to check my logs and my zapping records.

You threaten to zap newbies, even in a playful tone, can be considered bullying.

You have a 1st class honours from NUS, so I need not spell out to you as in your heart you know what you have been doing.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You threaten to zap newbies, even in a playful tone, can be considered bullying.

You have a 1st class honours from NUS, so I need not spell out to you as in your heart you know what you have been doing.
LOL, you do not know me and dun even familiar my way of lingo in internet, are you going to report to the police if I said I'm going to rape someone?

And in the end, did I zap her? And you said newbies? hahaha, more than 1? show me some more pls...

And sorry, i dun graduate at fuck up NUS, my master degree is from down under. :biggrin:

Last edited:

getsmart101

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL, you do not know me and dun even familiar my way of lingo in internet, are you going to report to the police if I said I'm going to rape someone?

And in the end, did I zap her? And you said newbies? hahaha, more than 1? show me some more pls...

And sorry, i dun graduate at fuck up Uni, my master degree is from down under. :biggrin:

hi there

1. wa, bro!
2. you graduated from down under.
3. which uni?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And sorry, i dun graduate at fuck up NUS, my master degree is from down under. :biggrin:

I pity all the money your old folks spent on your education, in the end still behave like a spoilt brat online.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I pity all the money your old folks spent on your education, in the end still behave like a spoilt brat online.
Actually better than you, educated but vindictive, egomaniac and belittle people online :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
And stop telling people what to do online, who the fuck are you to them really? Just post you godly intellectual post, I wont reply to you 1, you dun reply to mine too, since you find my post idiotic right? :smile:

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm even worse according to the definition of education like honour degrees, masters or doctorates. I still belittle them. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Dear Leongsam

It looks like erection2011 has been banned, and I don't think he knows why.
None of us seems to know either.
Can you kindly explain and is it possible to ban via the infraction folder and state the reasons there?
This chap is one of the nicest and friendliest around, likes to TCSS, but then everyone in this forum does to some extent.
The criteria for banning is now unclear and debatable.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dear Leongsam

Can you kindly explain and is it possible to ban via the infraction folder and state the reasons there?
This chap is one of the nicest and friendliest around, likes to TCSS, but then everyone in this forum does to some extent.

Banned by supermoderator. The reason was given to him. The super mod can ban me too so I can't say much.

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Leongsam

Could be the post in the DBS buying the Indonesian bank thread. He was not given a warning and that imo is not fair. I think that was only one post he made. If the nicest and friendliest guy get banned so easily, then this will be the new normal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Could be the post in the DBS buying the Indonesian bank thread. He was not given a warning and that imo is not fair. I think that was only one post he made. If the nicest and friendliest guy get banned so easily, then this will be the new normal.

A shroud of oppression has descended upon us! :*: