• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Harry, we are all waiting for ya!

k18dbm.jpg

theblackhole

don't laugh, don't ridicule and don't mock...all of us will be going someday, somehow,sometime...no need to make fun of when mr death will come calling on anyone of us..choy! choy! choy!!!

why are you afraid of death?

life like death is part of life...

theblackhole

why are you afraid of death?

life like death is part of life...

where got afraid of death tekee?
death is part and parcel of life lah...as you've right said so
just two sides of the same coin...
so in life and in death....enjoy till thy kingdom cum!!! cheers!!!!

Harry, we are waiting
Harry, where are you
Harry, they'll be waiting
Harry, will you be there
I'll......be there, when the time is right for me to go
I'll......be there, I'll walk with my eyes wide open

panama

It will be quite scary for Harry if the whole gang is waiting for him at the gates of hxxx/hxxxxx.

wrong pics lah. you should have put hitler, stalin, etc picture of dictators.

then when he arrived, they say they dun recognise him how? lonely not very good in hell...

at least if you know one another, you can have yum cha together when in hell...

Anyone can name all those handsome distinguished gents?

starting from 10 o'clock, clockwise....

Devan Nair, Wee Kim Wee, Benjamin Shears, Ong Teng Cheong, Lee Siow Cho, Lim Chin Siong, S Rajaratnam,???, Ong Chit Chung, Lim Kim San, ???

??? is the man who lost the seat in Potong Pasir to Chiam. Am I correct?, just cannot figure out his name.

theblackhole

nearly topple the pap with his cpf proposals...but got away with it somehow...now cpf is king....well done people!