• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Harris or Trump

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Assuming that K. Harris will be nominated by the Democrats, I believe that neither Harris nor Trump will be a good President.
Although H. Clinton is much older now, if it is going to be a female President, I believe that H. Clinton would make a good President.
As matters stand, it looks unlikely that the Democrats will nominate another individual.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_20240726_071245.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Harris means more war.since the time of Clinton.
Reagan talk tough, but ended the cold war, removed nuclear missiles from europe.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
she’s ready to sacrifice innocent men, women and children at her whim and fancy. any human spirit in her has left.
That's what happens to women who finds out her husband eats outside.
They go mental. But they refuse to realise they're the cause of it all when they weaponises sex from her husband.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's what happens to women who finds out her husband eats outside.
They go mental. But they refuse to realise they're the cause of it all when they weaponises sex from her husband.
haha. tough for her to weaponise sex when her hubby finds willing nubile interns with hymens still intact in virgin lobangs including uncumsummated married but anulled (and may be anal-ed) women.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It depends on whether the Dems will steal the election again, just like how they did in 2020. :cool:

More twists and turns between now and November. Maybe Kamala gets replaced by someone else? :wink:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It depends on whether the Dems will steal the election again, just like how they did in 2020. :cool:

More twists and turns between now and November. Maybe Kamala gets replaced by someone else? :wink:
Not likely. Will look bad on Demoncrats.

They will try to take out Trump, again, before or after the elections. It's a matter of sooner or later.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My bet is Kamala will be removed at the last minute for some reason. We shall see. :wink:
Based on so many who are supporting her, and the significant amount of money that she has raised in the past week, she looks strong and hard to defeat.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Assuming that K. Harris will be nominated by the Democrats, I believe that neither Harris nor Trump will be a good President.
Although H. Clinton is much older now, if it is going to be a female President, I believe that H. Clinton would make a good President.
As matters stand, it looks unlikely that the Democrats will nominate another individual.
Bang her.