• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy New Spring - Year of the Goat

Spock

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please keep your fucking chink 3rd world culture to yourself.

There is nothing wrong with cultural celebrations. It is only silly superstitions that should not be followed. Even habits like queuing for hours for Bak Kwa is a unifying force for people to identify with each other. You would be stupid to go overboard and kill every single aspect of your own heritage and culture by blindly following Western way.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was born a chink and have been celebrating the CNY my whole life from when SG was a 3rd world........I guess habits are hard to break...

If you don't like it just go back to Mudland and wait for your Hari Rari....no body asked you to read this thread...

yeah right you are...disgusting ball-less chink...

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
u do this everyyear you dun get bored?

maybe it is different because its a different animal every year?

smart Cinas!! hehe..