• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy God Friday And Easter Sunday To All Brother And Sis In Christ.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
K.N.N.

You Leally lived up to your name.

This type of Super-XXXXXXXXXX movie also you can dig up.

WahLan I Leally salute you and PoonsPeePee.

Donch know if true or not. This siow-on christian friend of mine told me that every good friday, it rains. Well, it did rain last friday. Donch remember if it rained on previous good fridays. Anyone remembers?

Because it rained on the day hippy bearded Jesus supposedly died. This coincidence is spooky. If real, I better repent and convert:eek::cry:

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
Donch know if true or not. This siow-on christian friend of mine told me that every good friday, it rains. Well, it did rain last friday. Donch remember if it rained on previous good fridays. Anyone remembers?

Because it rained on the day hippy bearded Jesus supposedly died. This coincidence is spooky. If real, I better repent and convert:eek::cry:

K.N.N.

Whats yous wants convert to?
Lets me knows.
I sarporks yous.
I also converts, same same.