• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Half-blind man nearly lost everything to China bride

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne+News/Singapore/Story/A1Story20090411-134710.html

Sat, Apr 11, 2009
AsiaOne

20090411.201638_shin_min_blind_man.jpg

Half-blind man nearly lost everything to China bride

First, she threatened to get the police to arrest him if he refused to marry her. When he finally relented, she made him sign a document willing his home and all his assets to her.

Mr Liang, 62, who is blind in one eye, told a Shin Min Daily News reporter that he first met the China woman at a coffee shop near his home in 2004. His wife had passed away ten years earlier in 1994.

He said that she came up to him and introduced herself as a beautician from China and said that she wanted to be his friend.

The woman, who is 11 years younger than Mr Liang, told him that she was a divorcee, and that her ex-husband and daughter are in China.

Mr Liang said that the woman was very nice to him when they first met. However, things took a drastic change three months later.

"She told me that she wanted me to marry her. Should I refuse, she would report me to the police, accusing me of treating her badly and cheating her of her feelings."

As he had no knowledge about the penal code, Mr Liang took the China woman's threats for real and agreed to the marriage. He also listened to her instructions, asking him to keep his children in the dark about the nuptials.

"It was only at the Registry of Marriages did I realize that we needed two witnesses." Mr Liang told Shin Min, "I called my daughter, telling her I needed her as my witness, but she refused."

In the end, Mr Liang managed to get a male relative and a friend of the China woman's to witness their marriage registration.

It was only months later that Mr Liang's children learned of their father's marriage.

Despite acceding to her request, Mr Liang found that married life was no better. His new wife refused to work, and constantly asked him for money.

When his salary as a cleaner failed to satisfy his wife's needs, Mr Liang found himself asking his daughter for money.

The former cleaner also blamed his new wife for his partial loss of sight. Mr Liang said that he was suffering from glaucoma and cataracts, but his condition was in check as his daughter would take him to the doctor regularly.

When he remarried, his China wife assumed the responsibility, but failed to bring Mr Liang for treatment after the first time. By 2008, Mr Liang lost all sight in his right eye and was unable to work.

According to a doctor's report, Mr Liang's loss of sight was attributed to the neglect of his condition.

In early 2007, Mr Liang's new wife forced him to sign a document written in English. When Mr Liang indicated that he did not understand its contents, she refused to translate it for him.

When he brought it to a neighbour, Mr Liang was horrified to learn that it was an agreement stating that he had willed his $300,000 three-room flat as well as his CPF and bank savings to her.

However, as Mr Liang's children were aware of the agreement, the China woman did not benefit from it during the divorce proceedings.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wtf....while i sympathise with his handicap, I am baffled by the handicap of his brain- cannot think properly ????

this is as dumb as those who fall for the magic stone tricks.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
In early 2007, Mr Liang's new wife forced him to sign a document written in English. When Mr Liang indicated that he did not understand its contents, she refused to translate it for him.

When he brought it to a neighbour, Mr Liang was horrified to learn that it was an agreement stating that he had willed his $300,000 three-room flat as well as his CPF and bank savings to her.

How should the law interprete that? But then, it is moot now, the PRC should be long gone!

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
wtf....while i sympathise with his handicap, I am baffled by the handicap of his brain- cannot think properly ????

loneliness is a terrible thing for some to bear. we should all take good care of our parents.

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
The old man toa kang lah... What don;t know penal code... Most likely after having numerous free sex, then kenna threaten by the woman for rape if he don;t marry her.
While I empathize with his physical condition, I feel that he is to be blame for his own stupidity, song song liao.. then kpkb and still dare to go to media.... Idiot of the highest order.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
one sided story as usual. Probably sinkie had sex with her many times before but no money and conned China woman into marrying him by pretending to be rich. Now China woman found out typical crap behaviour and typical bankrupt in money and character and social standing ie classic born loser only know how to have sex, gamble and complain(only things alot of these people are good at nowadays). deserve it assh@les:biggrin:. no wonder garmen refuse handouts to these old crappies. waste of tax payer money. Crap story that newspaper publish

sta1100

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stupid use his cock and not his brain, kana con by china cheebye

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: AhBengSong (5 of 29)

11236.5 in reply to 11236.4

dat is another reason why there are so many foreigners here. blame it on their stupidity. most dat r 55 n above think dat they r still very attractive bcos they r not highly educated, they r still WORKING as cleaners or odd jobs, still think they r very yan dao no doubt they r old n not filthy rich. regardless of all their abilities above, they feel dat the PRC mei mei r feeling for them n they like to sit around coffeeshops to show other ppl how they cure their wounded ego with their PRC GFs. these are the ppl dat oso like to drink beer at coffeeshops praising u noe the party for giving them money so dat they can sit around to talk big together with the PRC mei mei. if u tell them about sinkies plight at coffeeshops, they will embarrass u with their loud tone about how stupid u r.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
To: AhBengSong (5 of 29)

11236.5 in reply to 11236.4

dat is another reason why there are so many foreigners here. blame it on their stupidity. most dat r 55 n above think dat they r still very attractive bcos they r not highly educated, they r still WORKING as cleaners or odd jobs, still think they r very yan dao no doubt they r old n not filthy rich. regardless of all their abilities above, they feel dat the PRC mei mei r feeling for them n they like to sit around coffeeshops to show other ppl how they cure their wounded ego with their PRC GFs. these are the ppl dat oso like to drink beer at coffeeshops praising u noe the party for giving them money so dat they can sit around to talk big together with the PRC mei mei. if u tell them about sinkies plight at coffeeshops, they will embarrass u with their loud tone about how stupid u r.

yeap cannot stand all these born losers always sitting at coffee shops drinking beer and bragging away with some PRCs ladies, trying to feel big shots when alot of them are crap taxidrivers, labourers, cleaners. It just that everytime I pass them at coffeeshops they are always talking in a very loud voices(louder when you see PRCs mei mei amongst them) and behaving like some big sh!T and bragging about their exploits when alot of them should just shutup and drink their beer quietly. Now when they lose everything to the PRCs and appear like crap, they run like crybabies to the press(see above classic !diots) and complain and cow beh cow bu. no wonder garmen should not give them any money. Damm useless bums.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
i detect some jealously here...

maybe they get to bang and you don't? LOL..

LOL.:biggrin::biggrin: what's there to be jealous about????? you are talking about coffeshop bums or taxi drivers who can't even afford a good time in a club less overseas. only cheap beer at some hot noisy roadside kopitiam. you must be bloody stupid or one of them or living in a well all this time( or maybe any combination of the three) . get real.....any idiot with a job and CPF can hook a PRC meimei anytime. I drive a BMW and they always stare at me lustfully everytime I drive by. why play with such secondhand products when you can get first rate ones at good clubs here or in HK. in case you don't know, the ones you see in singapore are the ugly (second or third rate )and old ones(anybody more than 25 here is considered old). In HK and shanghai you see first rate ones(less than 25 years old. anybody older that that qualifies for mamasan!!!!) that put local mediacorpse actresses to shame!!!!!! obviously you are very pathetic never having travelled there and see your self. ask your friends who have and they would tell you. obvioously too bad you don't qualify.:p:p

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah lor...got so many goondus go geylang because their dicks are running their lives instead of their blanes...:biggrin:

This is partly the reason why the govt is holding back on CPF funds and planning on giving them back in installments. Give it back to them in one lump sum and they'll piss it on Chinese whores. Then they'll blame the govt.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is partly the reason why the govt is holding back on CPF funds and planning on giving them back in installments. Give it back to them in one lump sum and they'll piss it on Chinese whores. Then they'll blame the govt.

so u are saying the majority of the population do that?

bella

Alfrescian
Loyal
the root of the problem is the women that we have allowed to come into our shores. we should screen carefully who we should accept and who we should reject. else such cases will be rampant. and the penalty to these women should be to send them back and ban them from coming here again. then the others will learn