• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hakka Mandy Lieu committed ADULTERY with billionaire not just did not get shamed but portrayed as mistress of the century that did it for love WTF

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_2963.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie your own kind Hakka committed ADULTERY with billionaire and have sex many many times to have 4 kids. So clever so smart not like Laura ong so stupid benefited nothing and get shamed for nothing. If Mandy lieu did it for love, Laura ong lagi did it for love right? Btw the last I recall Laura ong is SPR from Australia and now back to Australia, maybe she is Malaysian like Mandy lieu and your Johor hakka father too. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@empathizerofeatshitndie your own kind Hakka committed ADULTERY with billionaire and have sex many many times to have 4 kids. So clever so smart not like Laura ong so stupid benefited nothing and get shamed for nothing. If Mandy lieu did it for love, Laura ong lagi did it for love right? Btw the last I recall Laura ong is SPR from Australia and now back to Australia, maybe she is Malaysian like Mandy lieu and your Johor hakka father too. Pui!
Aiyah pap member how to fight billionaires? Of course Mandy lieu so clever so smart made good choice and get admired as mistress of the century that did it for love hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up sleazy hakka cantonese son of slut @sbfuncle dare not up this thread because he knows he is a liar criminal bully dog and i only state fact of three certified hakka cantonese slut committed ADULTERY. Not like you @sbfuncle accused me hokkien virgin sleazy background based on nothing but hakka cantonese pride. Got my background check post here. Smearing me from white to black background check by liar criminal bully dogs Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up sleazy hakka cantonese son of slut @sbfuncle dare not up this thread because he knows he is a liar criminal bully dog and i only state fact of three certified hakka cantonese slut committed ADULTERY. Not like you @sbfuncleaccused me hokkien virgin sleazy background based on nothing but hakka cantonese pride. Got my background check post here. Smearing me from white to black background check by liar criminal bully dogs Knnbccb Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hakka Mandy Lieu committed ADULTERY with billionaire not just did not get shamed but portrayed as mistress of the century that did it for love BY MALAYSIANS THAT SMEARED ME A VIRGIN AS SLUT WHORE MISTRESS AND GANG UP TO WHISTLE TO INSULT ME. Yucks.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hakka Mandy Lieu committed ADULTERY with billionaire not just did not get shamed but portrayed as mistress of the century that did it for love BY MALAYSIANS THAT SMEARED ME A VIRGIN AS SLUT WHORE MISTRESS AND GANG UP TO WHISTLE TO INSULT ME. Yucks.​

Shameless double standard Malaysian criminal bullies indeed

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up slippery hakka snake @k1976 dare not up this thread with certified slippery Cantonese hakka slut while up his fellow hakka son of slut thread Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Up up up sleazy hakka cantonese son of slut @sbfuncle dare not up this thread because he knows he is a liar criminal bully dog and i only state fact of three certified hakka cantonese slut committed ADULTERY. Not like you @sbfuncleaccused me hokkien virgin sleazy background based on nothing but hakka cantonese pride. Got my background check post here. Smearing me from white to black background check by liar criminal bully dogs Knnbccb Pui!
Up up up sleazy @sbfuncle dare not up this cantonese hakka slut thread while so sleazy and sneaky up his sleazy fellow hakka son of slut @empathizerofeatshitndiethread again just after I logoff. Oh and busted he hor peh Kong no post my so called sleazy background check. If hokkien virgin got sleazy background then all women got sleazy background Knnbccb

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw @empathizerofeatshitndie don’t act blur no reply on this. I am sure your digging dirt skills can find out Laura ong is SPR or not, from Australia or not, sinkie or not, Malaysian or not. Want to hide and portray as sinkie?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw @empathizerofeatshitndie don’t act blur no reply on this. I am sure your digging dirt skills can find out Laura ong is SPR or not, from Australia or not, sinkie or not, Malaysian or not. Want to hide and portray as sinkie?
I totally may recall wrongly as I didn’t read these shit news in details and especially this is more than a decade old news dig up by hakka son of slut @empathizerofeatshitndie with his hakka pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
what’s the difference? Why so double standard? ADULTERY IS ADULTERY right? One is Malaysian one is Singaporean?
Malaysian committed ADULTERY with billionaire is admired by Malaysians while Singaporean that did not even commit ADULTERY is despised, bullied and persecuted as slut by Malaysian criminal bullies. 做人不是这样的!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysian committed ADULTERY with billionaire is admired by Malaysians while Singaporean that did not even commit ADULTERY is despised, bullied and persecuted as slut by Malaysian criminal bullies. 做人不是这样的!
Well at least Malaysians know how to protect their own country people not like proud sinkie pawn sinkie dog @k1976 indeed