• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Hair Salon Boss Run Road! Stupid Sinkies Lost Thousands In Hair Packages!

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she can sell away that rolex on her wrist to fund another hair package.

btw, my professional salon hair wash and cut in JB City Square costs RM45 only! :biggrin:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she can sell away that rolex on her wrist to fund another hair package.
btw, my professional salon hair wash and cut in JB City Square costs RM45 only! :biggrin:
your nom de plume is very apt - does the pkg include tucking of the bush, including trimming the tuft of de plume :confused:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of daft sinkies buy packages for stuff like facials, hair do, gym membership, etc. I always wonder when those businesses will close down. It's not like that they can keep selling packages every month to pay their fixed costs like rent and salaries.

it's sinkie women to be exact. but of course, they are not as daft as those lasup siao char bors.:eek:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you look at the way they voted will you be surprised?
where in the world do you have people keeping quiet when their compulsory savings with the govt cannot be fully withdrawn on retirement-any govt that proposes this will be sure to be given the boot!
How can a govt that give preferences to foreigners be re-elected with a bigger majority and be paid the highest salaries in the world ?
Look at brexit and Clinton-

Last edited:

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
even snake oil biz like Nam Wah Pai takes pre payments before qigong taiji training....... issuing receipts without numbering
why our govt not protecting consumers???