• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

H Shaw pg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is sexual integrity ?

Being honest to your sexual desires.

Many people were brought up to think that sex is bad, sexual thoughts are bad, or had to be done in a certain way.

Be true to yourself and follow your heart.

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What an anti-climate. His 46 other sex brudders are waiting for him to be the hero to fight it out but he chickened out.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you brought this up its possible you know? CK Tang's son also kena 1 day jail.......WW escaped with 1k fine.....Howard Shaw is no less elite than the 2.....

I still remembered how during his NS in tekong the entire shaw clan sailed in on their yacht for parents visiting day.
Owning a big yacht is besides the point........the big deal is his papa got the clearance to sail the family yacht in while other parents regardless rich or poor ship in on the LSTs.

I remember hearing about how a father built a bridge for one of the army camps, so that his son wouldn't have to walk so far from point A to B :eek:

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an anti-climate. His 46 other sex brudders are waiting for him to be the hero to fight it out but he chickened out.

If he had wanted to plead guilty, he should have gone straight to any PG lawyer in Chinatown. I believe the market rate is $2,500.

Harpreet makes Subhas look like a hero with super balls !

Last edited:

cunnilaubu

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If he had wanted to plead guilty, he should have gone straight to any PG lawyer in Chinatown. I believe the market rate is $2,500.

PG lawyers' mitigation come from standard template. May be SC can write better, or judge give face and give a discount.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
PG lawyers' mitigation come from standard template. May be SC can write better, or judge give face and give a discount.

Provided the judge wants to join his law firm when he retires from the bench. Otherwise, no need to give face.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Can do so without a lawyer. A seasoned IO can put up a decent mitigation.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You're of course right.

So what do you think of Hardprick Singh's template ?

I am ok with the template. As a SC, I am sure Mr Singh would have highlighted that HS is a 1st time offender and not likely to reoffend again. Can't recall if it was YPH or CSK who said the propensity of an accused re-committing the same offence plays a critical factor in sentencing.

Jumong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am ok with the template. As a SC, I am sure Mr Singh would have highlighted that HS is a 1st time offender and not likely to reoffend again. Can't recall if it was YPH or CSK who said the propensity of an accused re-committing the same offence plays a critical factor in sentencing.

1st time offender or not I'm not so sure. But I know 1st time caught with his pants down.

As for propensity of re-committing the same offense, it's anybody's guess. After all, it's not as if he was suffering from some mental sickness that compelled him to call chicken, which sickness has since been healed and certified by some psychiatrist.

Now all eyes on Subhas liao after Hardprick's big wayang :rolleyes:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1st time offender or not I'm not so sure. But I know 1st time caught with his pants down.

As for propensity of re-committing the same offense, it's anybody's guess. After all, it's not as if he was suffering from some mental sickness that compelled him to call chicken, which sickness has since been healed and certified by some psychiatrist.

Now all eyes on Subhas liao after Hardprick's big wayang :rolleyes:

the sickness is "i got sooooooo much money, i can do what i want... get caught also will be protected...."

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..should have realised that her very presence showed she was supporting him, no need for any additional comment. If she tries to make any further comment, someone from the press should ask her whether she doubted his sexual integrity
It's for the 2 couples to sort it out if there was no corruption, and probably none of the public's business, but she should really refrain from further comments to try and influence the public.
Can't win with press hounds, neither is public that gullible. Private business with 2 couples no doubt, but it's fodder for public. Akin to reading dirty magazine

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Howard Shaw been to Jail Before.

From TNP:

Drink Driving Convictions:

Feb 19, 1998: Fined $3000 and disqualified from driving for 2 yrs.

Jan 26, 2006: Fined $8000, disqualified from driving for 4 yrs, AND JAILED FOR A WEEK.

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Howard Shaw been to Jail Before.

h47nl.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Howard Shaw been to Jail Before.

...and then he took his drive to young girls. Now suspended by wife, I suppose?