• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GVGT] Will sinkies also cry like dat if Lau Lee die?

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
look at how the north korean wail and cry for their dead leader...how abt u guys?.. will u also cry like dat if lau lee die?... i knoe for certain dat these porlumpars will: :rolleyes::oIo:

1. ronron
2. clinton666
3. myo539
4. alamaking
5. kukubird
6. leetahbar

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SKggTZIs43k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MWmrFDwCSQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_HN4NNnVjCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those N Koreans are obviously brain washed by years of communist propaganda.

they even worship KJI as their gods.

Singaporeans ? Come on...we have better things to do than that.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. bro, why alamaking?
2. for me, i would buy the biggest joss-sticks and if possible offer them in the padang!
3. every sheep shall be happy.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://leewatch.info/2010/09/11/days-of-reflection-for-man-who-defined-singapore/

11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

“SO, when is the last leaf falling?” asked Lee Kuan Yew, the man who made Singapore in his own stern and unsentimental image, nearing his 87th birthday and contemplating age, infirmity and loss.

“I can feel the gradual decline of energy and vitality,” said Mr. Lee, whose “Singapore model” of economic growth and tight social control made him one of the most influential political figures of Asia. “And I mean generally, every year, when you know you are not on the same level as last year. But that’s life.” …

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY will live to be 113....after which breakthrough in science will be able to conduct a head/brain transplant and he will rule for another century!!!!

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at how the north korean wail and cry for their dead leader...how abt u guys?.. will u also cry like dat if lau lee die?... i knoe for certain dat these porlumpars will: :rolleyes::oIo:

lianbeng not surprised that some may actually pop champagne.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think there will be a mandatory mourning session for the civil service, stat boards, GLCs, SAF and running dog organizations such as the People's Association, and there will be heavily publicized weeping and gnashing of teeth.

For people in the private sector, it is business as usual.

For me, this piece of music will be playing in my mind:

[video=youtube;MK6TXMsvgQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg[/video]

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many fat cats will cry because the death of a king threatens their livelihoods:smile:

I'm sure whoever takes over from LKY will have his own favourites:o

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
The majority of North Korean truly love their leader, it just that most of you here have been brainwashed by the CNN and BBC for years and see things differently

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remembered many years when Benjamin Shears died...there was nothing on TV except a China man playing gu zheng....i was wondering, WTF..whole day watch this program....bored till death.

but times have changed...i am sure SBF will still be buzzing with activities.

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The majority of North Korean truly love their leader, it just that most of you here have been brainwashed by the CNN and BBC for years and see things differently

How come you are this here?

Don't missed this golden opportunity to be in North Korea for the rehersal and cry histerically like a true patriot as a Great PAP loyalist when the occasion demands. :biggrin:

Last edited:

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have honestly thought of this while lying on my bed, The day old Fart dies..I will head to J.B and smuggle back a bunch of fireworks and let it go off in my neighborhood at night.. I honestly believe i would really do this..Its to mark a New dawn to Singapore's Society.

I just cant wait to follow through this plan.

Last edited:

Muachee

Alfrescian
Loyal
easy to get Sinkie to cry by rewarding them...

1) Top up CPF
2) Increase HDB grant
3) Free ERP on Sat and Sun

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The day when old fart dead.

I am going to find a life size photo of LKY, wrap it with PAP flag, enclose it in a sarcophagus, seal it. Next, get a long string dip it in pure black dog's blood. Tie in grids round the sarcophagus leaving no gaps, and lastly buried it upright, heads down.

Remember, we have to prevent him from rising from his grave and screw us again!

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
..and sinkies have been brainwashed by years of Leemunist propaganda so what's the difference?

The difference is that Sinkies are a very well travelled bunch, and have great materialistic wealth, maids even, who walk their pedigree dogs for them. Yet most have not developed civic consciousness, compassion, social responsibility, and are convinced that Peesai is better than the rest of the world.

Cheers!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those N Koreans are obviously brain washed by years of communist propaganda.

they even worship KJI as their gods.

Singaporeans ? Come on...we have better things to do than that.

aiyah........it was all staged lah..........

just like if LKY die.............they'll get PAP lap-dogs to act sad..........

the truth is ............the common people are all crying...............tears of joy..............