• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

[GVGT] Will sinkies also cry like dat if Lau Lee die?

BusNo64

look at how the north korean wail and cry for their dead leader...how abt u guys?.. will u also cry like dat if lau lee die?... i knoe for certain dat these porlumpars will: :rolleyes::oIo:

1. ronron
2. clinton666
3. myo539
4. alamaking
5. kukubird
6. leetahbar

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/SKggTZIs43k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MWmrFDwCSQQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_HN4NNnVjCM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

those N Koreans are obviously brain washed by years of communist propaganda.

they even worship KJI as their gods.

Singaporeans ? Come on...we have better things to do than that.

1. bro, why alamaking?
2. for me, i would buy the biggest joss-sticks and if possible offer them in the padang!
3. every sheep shall be happy.

http://leewatch.info/2010/09/11/days-of-reflection-for-man-who-defined-singapore/

11lee-1-articleLarge.jpg

“SO, when is the last leaf falling?” asked Lee Kuan Yew, the man who made Singapore in his own stern and unsentimental image, nearing his 87th birthday and contemplating age, infirmity and loss.

“I can feel the gradual decline of energy and vitality,” said Mr. Lee, whose “Singapore model” of economic growth and tight social control made him one of the most influential political figures of Asia. “And I mean generally, every year, when you know you are not on the same level as last year. But that’s life.” …

LKY will live to be 113....after which breakthrough in science will be able to conduct a head/brain transplant and he will rule for another century!!!!

look at how the north korean wail and cry for their dead leader...how abt u guys?.. will u also cry like dat if lau lee die?... i knoe for certain dat these porlumpars will: :rolleyes::oIo:

lianbeng not surprised that some may actually pop champagne.:biggrin:

I think there will be a mandatory mourning session for the civil service, stat boards, GLCs, SAF and running dog organizations such as the People's Association, and there will be heavily publicized weeping and gnashing of teeth.

For people in the private sector, it is business as usual.

For me, this piece of music will be playing in my mind:

[video=youtube;MK6TXMsvgQg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg[/video]

Many fat cats will cry because the death of a king threatens their livelihoods:smile:

I'm sure whoever takes over from LKY will have his own favourites:o

RonRon

The majority of North Korean truly love their leader, it just that most of you here have been brainwashed by the CNN and BBC for years and see things differently

i remembered many years when Benjamin Shears died...there was nothing on TV except a China man playing gu zheng....i was wondering, WTF..whole day watch this program....bored till death.

but times have changed...i am sure SBF will still be buzzing with activities.

Glaringly

The majority of North Korean truly love their leader, it just that most of you here have been brainwashed by the CNN and BBC for years and see things differently

How come you are this here?

Don't missed this golden opportunity to be in North Korea for the rehersal and cry histerically like a true patriot as a Great PAP loyalist when the occasion demands. :biggrin:

psy83

I have honestly thought of this while lying on my bed, The day old Fart dies..I will head to J.B and smuggle back a bunch of fireworks and let it go off in my neighborhood at night.. I honestly believe i would really do this..Its to mark a New dawn to Singapore's Society.

I just cant wait to follow through this plan.

Muachee

easy to get Sinkie to cry by rewarding them...

1) Top up CPF
2) Increase HDB grant
3) Free ERP on Sat and Sun

Glaringly

The day when old fart dead.

I am going to find a life size photo of LKY, wrap it with PAP flag, enclose it in a sarcophagus, seal it. Next, get a long string dip it in pure black dog's blood. Tie in grids round the sarcophagus leaving no gaps, and lastly buried it upright, heads down.

Remember, we have to prevent him from rising from his grave and screw us again!

..and sinkies have been brainwashed by years of Leemunist propaganda so what's the difference?

The difference is that Sinkies are a very well travelled bunch, and have great materialistic wealth, maids even, who walk their pedigree dogs for them. Yet most have not developed civic consciousness, compassion, social responsibility, and are convinced that Peesai is better than the rest of the world.

those N Koreans are obviously brain washed by years of communist propaganda.

they even worship KJI as their gods.

Singaporeans ? Come on...we have better things to do than that.

aiyah........it was all staged lah..........

just like if LKY die.............they'll get PAP lap-dogs to act sad..........

the truth is ............the common people are all crying...............tears of joy..............