• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gurmit Singh tells spectators at reality show they are idiots - too big for his boots

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Gurmit Singh tells spectators at reality show they are idiots - too big for his b

I know kermit the frog and he sings well, but who is gurmit and does he sing?

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. one that cannot be some frog.
3. cannot sing.
4. and cannot act!
5. and definitely not funny.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Gurmit Singh tells spectators at reality show they are idiots - too big for his b

Kermit Singh tell others not to behave like idiots. Then what is he doing in this video with Adrian Pang?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3LZS3ZyGP9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Gurmit works hard and drives a Lambo for his efforts.
You doing what?

BTW what MLM he doing?

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ditto Jack Neo....
But ultimately this shows up sinkie's lack of taste.

At least Gurmit didn't have to dress up like a girl :biggrin:

I notice that in many of his movies Jack Neo dresses up like a female e.g. Ling Po Po, the movie about a reunion dinner,..
Can't they find a real females to do those roles:confused:

I remember for my company's dinner & dance they had Jack Neo as a compere. He did an ok job but it highlights the fact that our celebrities are just "lesser mortals". You'll find them selling insurance, doing MLM, hawking products,...

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Look at this bullshit Kermit Singh. Pretend to be ang mor at Golden Horse Award.

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FbO71Ny1RJg" allowfullscreen="" width="420" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

This fucker looks chinese. I mean you can see that he has chinese features. His wife is chinese, his daughter or kids are obviously like 3/4 chinese while they have probably like 1/4 singh blood and this bugger is at a chinese awards show cos he acted in some chinese movie with fann wong and he actually wants to act like an ang moh? :rolleyes: Why doesn't he show up at some singh awards show like bollywood? Oh yeah cos they actually prefer a pure indian. I can bet the singh community doesn't seem him as one of their own at all.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. what can some cannot-make-it local performer do here?
3. there are only 2 stations that accept such standard mah.
4. plus daft sheep also accept them hoh.

Even worse being 1/2 chinese but acts like he isn't chinese and somehow thinks he's like racially superior to pure chinese or ppl that speak chinese.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

There is no true celebrity in Singapore. The only one that comes closest to that is Stefanie Sun who made it big in China and Taiwan. However, she is largely unknown in Western Markets.

On the other hand, some Asian acts are able to gain exposure to Western markets. An example would be SNSD (Girls Generation) who even appeared on David Letterman.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/AO9yFjodDtM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If a sinkie artist actually appeared on some western host's show i wonder how much of a fake american accent he would put on. If that person was a eurasian it would be even worse he would feel right at home in ang moh land even though he's tehically a half breed that grew up in an asian country,

FYI real ang mohs don't really like those type of fake asians that put on some fake accents. They actually respect asians with real asian culture. Nazism has been long dead and even white power ang mohs don't like potato or half bred asians obviously.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

I read somewhere that these K pop girls don't make much money cos most of the money goes to the record companies.
Gurmet smarter, can drive lamboghini.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gurmit works hard and drives a Lambo for his efforts.
You doing what?

BTW what MLM he doing?

I read somewhere that these K pop girls don't make much money cos most of the money goes to the record companies.
You got fetish for lambo drivers? You like to suck lambo drivers' cock ah?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Even worse being 1/2 chinese but acts like he isn't chinese and somehow thinks he's like racially superior to pure chinese or ppl that speak chinese.
He is a BAYI who discarded his roots and now he wants to act white just because he got angmo religion?
This cheeby singh got identity crisis

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

Do you know how much a lamboghini costs?
Its not easy owning a lamboghini you know? What r you doing? complaining about others who work hard and drive lambo?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. Those record companies are leeches. They make those K pop stars work like dogs and make them sign 10 year contracts that pay them a pittance.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

This fucker looks chinese. I mean you can see that he has chinese features. His wife is chinese, his daughter or kids are obviously like 3/4 chinese while they have probably like 1/4 singh blood and this bugger is at a chinese awards show cos he acted in some chinese movie with fann wong and he actually wants to act like an ang moh? :rolleyes: Why doesn't he show up at some singh awards show like bollywood? Oh yeah cos they actually prefer a pure indian. I can bet the singh community doesn't seem him as one of their own at all.

Can you believe this half breed? He even pretends that he needs his wife to translate for him.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is no true celebrity in Singapore........

That's not really surprising because in order to succeed in Spore you have sell your soul to the old devil. Many chose instead to join the queue to leave the country. If you look at Spore what has the PAP done to nurture true talent:confused: You only read about scholar this & scholar that, in the context of the civil service. Those million dollar salaries suck up money that would have gone to the homeless, education, arts, etc.

In countries like Canada the gov't invests in the arts. In fact you will find many Canadians going to the US to become famous celebrities.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. Those record companies are leeches. They make those K pop stars work like dogs and make them sign 10 year contracts that pay them a pittance.

Thats right. women have it hard in Korea. all their men learn TKD to beat their wives and they are treated like dogs. and it an international survey, it was found that Korean men have the smallest penises.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Do you know how much a lamboghini costs?
Its not easy owning a lamboghini you know? What r you doing? complaining about others who work hard and drive lambo?
What has the cost of his car got anything to do with this?
So judge people by the cars they drive? How shallow.

I am not complaining about him you dumb fuck! I am panning his lack of talent.....as an artiste he better get used to the public throwing brickbat at him.....it's part and parcel of the job. Get it?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal

What has the cost of his car got anything to do with this?
So judge people by the cars they drive? How shallow.

I am not complaining about him you dumb fuck! I am panning his lack of talent.....as an artiste he better get used to the public throwing brickbat at him.....it's part and parcel of the job. Get it?

lack of talent to you but stil drive lambo. Maybe its due to his hardwork. you want to complain about his hardwork too? His wife? His religion? His punjabi blood?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kermit Singh tell others not to behave like idiots. Then what is he doing in this video with Adrian Pang?

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3LZS3ZyGP9Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. 2 cannot-make-it local sheep trying to be comical or what.
3. just no substance!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is a BAYI who discarded his roots and now he wants to act white just because he got angmo religion?
This cheeby singh got identity crisis

He isn't really that much of a bayi. Compare his face to that of a real bayi and he doesn't really look like them. Now compare his kids faces when they look like 75% chinese rather than indian. There are lots of these type of ang moh shit skins that somehow always try to marry into chinese families rather than keling ones and then take up ang moh culture.