• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who is SBFObserver?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why?
1) His unmistakable trait of addressing one as "sir"
2) His supreme ability to irritate... like a fly hovering around your shit... it just wont go away

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why?
1) His unmistakable trait of addressing one as "sir"
2) His supreme ability to irritate... like a fly hovering around your shit... it just wont go away

Wrong. Hahaha...By the way, the Mod will dump thistype ofnthread into the rubbish heap soon.

If younwant to start a thread and let it gain traction, do it in a more sophisticated way. Use a generic title - then in your posts, surreptitiously highlight your attack on sbfobserver, got it?

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was another chap who started off acting cool... after a few infractions and zapping that fella lost it all and started spewing vulgarity.
Let's see :smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u can see the ugly side of seniors in this type of thread..just wait and see...

a newbie with an alternative view is always viewed with suspicion, with scorn and with contempt...and many of these senior members' theories, perception and conclusions are flawed and wrong...thus generating more hate, more animosity and more conflicts in this forum..

so just wait and see....what comes of this

happy new year to everyone...:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
like i've said before, vulgarities ,obscenities and profanities are the refuge of senior cyber bullies and thugs...so let's see...the hallmarks of cyber gangsters and lynching mob...ad nauseum:*:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
a newbie with an alternative view is always viewed with suspicion, with scorn and with contempt...and many of these senior members' theories, perception and conclusions are flawed and wrong...thus generating more hate, more animosity and more conflicts in this forum..

Uncle, you also a bit stupid, would you go to a new forum and observe old members characters and give your own opinion on the forum? You so free ah? LOL

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not say I want to be boastful. My power is low... but I have contributed to the demise of several jiao langs in the forum. SBFObserver is on my hitlist.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Uncle, you also a bit stupid, would you go to a new forum and observe old members characters and give your own opinion on the forum? You so free ah? LOL

u r quite right lah AK...but there are many silent observers in this forum and only a handful are really active. so it's very easy to spot the seniors - the good, the bad and the ugly - and it's also easy to see the gangs and mobsters here. the infraction log is a good place to see who are the big guns and the top dogs....

imho, i went thru this observation period and it was hell of a battle to face all the toughies here and of course their clones and cronies attacked in waves with all sorts of things in their possession including shitting in your backyard...

aiyah AK, u r a veteran here, so you know lah....happy new year to you and to your loved ones...and may 2013 be a peaceful and wonderful year for everyone. life is short. life is impermanent.life is a flux. so don't sweat the small stuff...smile and move on:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not say I want to be boastful. My power is low... but I have contributed to the demise of several jiao langs in the forum. SBFObserver is on my hitlist.

u don't keh keh lah...kopi was and still is on your hate list....and you have been proven wrong in your theory about kopisai....so how?

are you going to do the same thing to SBFObserver? of course it's very easy to say he's a clone of so and so ....give LTB and KopiUncle a break lah!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah kopiuncle, that LeMans character everyone know..always bully newbie type...chao nang talk cock until he like God...good poet kopi? hehehehe:biggrin:

waULau, u very brave to talk to LeMans like this...i think he is the head of OA here...he changes his clones like changing pants...just like that!..PoWeR!!!

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fishing session completed.
Findings: SBFObserver aka Alamak1ng (not Alamaking) has at least 5 clones.
His points dropped to 3... within minutes it went up to 14, 23... now 57... as i speak it is now 200.
But how come power = 0 ?? :biggrin:

Last edited:

SBFObserver

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fishing session completed.
Findings: SBFObserver aka Alamak1ng (not Alamaking) has at least 5 clones.
His points dropped to 3... within minutes it went up to 14, 23... now 57... as i speak it is now 200.
But how come power = 0 ?? :biggrin:
An astute observation indeed...i was watching from the sidelines and also at the infraction folder and crime section too...hahahaha....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopi was killed and terminated many times. but some good brothers came and salvaged him. there are demons and saints in this forum...but if you're an " authentic" forummer, you can survive, you will survive...forummers here are no fools. many of them are great intellectuals and intelligent people..

but again, don't be fooled by some intellect which can be rather skewered towards snobbery and arrogance refusing to admit their flaws and their wrong judgements and perceptions...this type, imho, the most dangerous because they are very influential and of course POWER!!!...they can decide to move you out or annihilate you simply because their opinions are highly respected and treasured - that's the irony and the mockery of being too " intellectual".

KNOWLEDGE is stupid and dangerous.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this type of thread always attracts the Big Guns and Top Dogs...very interesting fishing ground..

AiK got so many clones meh? hahahaaa...well done anyway and HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF THEM...:smile: