• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Slashed by ex bf still blood spurting out of throat

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]Maid slashed by ex-BF at Tampines: Blood was spurting out of throat and finger was hanging by the skin[/h]

Posted on 14 February 2016 | 9,426 views | 7 comments

csc_0.jpg
PHOTO: TNP
Ronald Loh
The New Paper
12 February 2016

Furious she had broken up with him, he called her 20 to 30 times a day.
Then, arming himself with a penknife, he lay in wait for her.
By the time he was done slashing her neck, face and hand, she could see the bone in her left hand.
Yesterday, Indian national Palaiyan Murugadass, 41, a construction worker, was jailed four years and given nine strokes of the cane for his vicious attack on the maid.
About half a year may have passed since the incident in August last year, but Ms Adolfo Allen Remedio, 38, a Filipino national, is still traumatised by what happened.
She is still working for the same employer at Tampines Street 33.
Speaking through a gap between the front door of her employer's unit, Ms Remedio told The New Paper (TNP) yesterday that she still gets nightmares of Palaiyan slashing her and is afraid of stepping outside now.
She said she arrived in Singapore in 2013, the same year she met Palaiyan.
Ms Remedio said: "I was out one day when he walked up to me and talked to me. We exchanged numbers and went out after that."
She said she knew he was separated from his wife and had two children but was happy to go out with him.
Their relationship, however, soured after two years, she said.
"He was paranoid whenever I wouldn't go out with him. But it was because I had to work or had already agreed to go out with my friends.
"He would sometimes get aggressive and throw his phone and also verbally abuse me," she said.
Court papers said Ms Remedio initiated a breakup in July 2015, but she told TNP it was a few months before.
Palaiyan did not take the news well and harassed her by calling her 20 to 30 times daily, court papers said.
She blocked his number in July and thought that was the end of it.
But he showed up at the void deck of a block near her employer's flat on Aug 23, 2015, when she was returning home.
"At first, I thought he was there just to look for me and talk to me. So I just ignored him," Ms Remedio said.
SUDDEN ATTACK
Even when he got aggressive and began threatening to kill her, she said she kept her cool and continued walking.
Suddenly, he whipped out a penknife and slashed her neck, cheek and left hand.
"I was shocked. I did not expect him to harm me. Everything happened so fast, I can't even remember which part of me got slashed first."
All Ms Remedio remembers is clutching her bleeding neck and rushing to her employer's unit on the second storey.
Her employer of two years, Mr Jose Mari Camacho, 40, told TNP last August he saw Ms Remedio lying in his unit and bleeding heavily.
He immediately grabbed a towel and told his other maid to apply pressure on the wounds.
"I then ran out of the flat to find out who had done this to her."
When he could not find the attacker, he went back to attend to Ms Remedio.
"She was still conscious and bleeding heavily. It was a very deep cut and I could see her trachea (windpipe) coming out from her throat, where blood was spurting out," Mr Camacho had said.
"There were also deep cuts on her wrist and palm. I could see her bones and ligaments. Her thumb and finger were hanging just by the skin."
Ms Remedio went for surgery on her windpipe, hand and wrist.
She said: "I had so many stitches that I don't even remember how many there were. I was in hospital and in pain for many days."
Today, her wounds have healed but the scars on her neck, face and left hand, as well as the emotional trauma, remain.
"When I go out, I have to put a lot of concealer and make-up. If not, people will ask me what happened and remind me of the incident," she said, choking up.
Ms Remedio added she has yet to regain full control of her left hand - she is unable to bend her left thumb and ring finger - and attends physiotherapy twice a month.
But she is grateful to Mr Camacho for caring for her over the past few months and nursing her back to health.
She said he even paid for her daughters, aged 20 and 22, to fly here from the Philippines to visit her.
When told of her ex-boyfriend's sentence, Ms Remedio said: "Only four years? I thought it would be more.
"But I guess he's got his punishment now."
He waited more than two hours to attack her
It was one of the most aggravating cases of its kind for its viciousness, said Assistant Public Prosecutor (APP) Daniel Marini yesterday.
Yesterday, Palaiyan Murugadass, 41, a construction worker, was jailed four years and given nine strokes of the cane.
The court heard that Palaiyan got together with Ms Adolfo Allen Remedio, 38, a Filipino national working as a maid, in 2013.
But their relationship hit the rocks two years later and she broke up with him in July 2015, court papers said.
At about 4pm on Aug 23, he waited for her at the void deck of HDB Block 310, Tampines Street 33 - near her employer's home - with a penknife.
His aim? To injure Ms Remedio so as to teach her a lesson.
Ms Remedio showed up at 6.30pm and Palaiyan immediately approached her after she alighted from a bus.
Palaiyan threatened Ms Remedio, saying: "You playing me, you playing me, you will see, I will kill you."
Ms Remedio ignored him and continued walking to her block.
ATTACK
That was when Palaiyan slashed her.
A passer-by saw what happened and called the police.
Palaiyan then fled the scene and threw the penknife into the nearby bushes before taking a taxi back to his dormitory.
Meanwhile, Ms Remedio was taken to Singapore General Hospital, where she underwent surgery on her windpipe, hand and wrist. She was also given hospitalisation leave totalling a month and nine days.
Yesterday, Palaiyan, who was not represented, admitted to one charge of voluntarily causing grievous hurt with a weapon.
APP Marini pointed out that Palaiyan waited for Ms Remedio for more than two hours with the sole purpose of injuring her.
Palaiyan said in mitigation, while choking up, that his parents were ill and that his mother had recently suffered a stroke.
But District Judge Lee Poh Choo pointed out that he had told the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) that his parents had died years ago.
Palaiyan insisted his parents were still alive.
The judge then referred to his IMH report again and asked if he was indeed divorced from his wife and was no longer in contact with her and his two children. Palaiyan claimed he and his wife were separated but he was still supporting his family financially.
Judge Lee said in sentencing that it was very clear that Palaiyan's actions were vicious. "This cannot be tolerated in Singapore.
Whatever anger you have against the victim, you cannot take the law into your hands and cause such serious injuries to her."

This article was first published on Feb 12, 2016.
Get The New Paper for more stories.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Ms Remedio remembers is clutching her bleeding neck and rushing to her employer's unit on the second storey. Her employer of two years, Mr Jose Mari Camacho, 40, told TNP last August he saw Ms Remedio lying in his unit and bleeding heavily. He immediately grabbed a towel and told his other maid to apply pressure on the wounds.

This foreign imported shit, a pinoy employer living in HDB flat got 2 maids, obviously also pinoys. How he could have 2 maids working in his HDB flat, one to clean his arse and the one to clean his cock?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This foreign imported shit, a pinoy employer living in HDB flat got 2 maids, obviously also pinoys. How he could have 2 maids working in his HDB flat, one to clean his arse and the one to clean his cock?

not important funny thing is why did you totally ignore the violent attack.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
When told of her ex-boyfriend's sentence, Ms Remedio said: "Only four years? I thought it would be more.
"But I guess he's got his punishment now."

She played with fire, she got burnt. Did she expect the pappies to hang the ah neh?

Looks like ah neh is the victim of a love scam who lost his big head because his small head got rejected. How much had she squeezed from him that made him lost his big head? Money lost in the name of fake love and ah neh surely gone crazy to attack the pinoy.

Ah neh deserves sympathy, not this pinoy. Now ah nehs working in sinkie land will be very careful not to fall into pinoy honey trap. Still, go to Paya Lebar Square and there are lorry loads of pinoys and ah nehs necking around for the world to see.

Last edited:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
not important funny thing is why did you totally ignore the violent attack.

She lucky ah neh did not have explosives. He would have hugged her and then blown both of them up in one embrace. Jilted love after being scammed is strong impetus for ah neh to go crazy.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She played with fire, she got burnt. Did she expect the pappies to hang the ah neh?

Looks like ah neh is the victim of a love scam who lost his big head because his small head got rejected. How much had she squeezed from him that made him lost his big head? Money lost in the name of fake love and ah neh surely gone crazy to attack the pinoy.

Ah neh deserves sympathy, not this pinoy. Now ah nehs working in sinkie land will be very careful not to fall into pinoy honey trap. Still, go to Paya Lebar Square and there are lorry loads of pinoys and ah nehs necking around for the world to see.

Is there any evidence that she cheated him of any money? Nope you just made it up.

PS what if it isn't a neh but a tiong instead would you be posting this crap here defending him? I would bet no.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any evidence that she cheated him of any money? Nope you just made it up.

PS what if it isn't a neh but a tiong instead would you be posting this crap here defending him? I would bet no.

Would she have gone out with this ah neh if no money given to her? Surely, ah neh had to use $$$ to attract pinoy. No money, no talk. Fact of life to all pinoys working in sinkie land. Why are they in sinkie land. Money. Why going out with ah neh? Money. Ah neh had to give out money to buy love.

Whether tiong or ah neh, he a victim of jilted love, not the pinoy.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
this would not have happened to her only if she stops hanging out at lucky plaza on sundays, hoping to get a ah neh to pay for her $20 prepaid card

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
this would not have happened to her only if she stops hanging out at lucky plaza on sundays, hoping to get a ah neh to pay for her $20 prepaid card

Just like the tiong bu hanging on to the ah peks in chinatown and geylang. Why? Ah pek gives out money to buy love. Ah pek getting mellow, no viciousness. Ah neh strong like a bull, surely vicious, ready to kill and die.

If pinoy had died from her injuries, ah neh prepared to go see hangman but under sinkie land jelly laws, ah neh probably knew he got chance to face charge of manslaughter, no hangman to see.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Would she have gone out with this ah neh if no money given to her? Surely, ah neh had to use $$$ to attract pinoy. No money, no talk. Fact of life to all pinoys working in sinkie land. Why are they in sinkie land. Money. Why going out with ah neh? Money. Ah neh had to give out money to buy love.

Whether tiong or ah neh, he a victim of jilted love, not the pinoy.

so your point is it's ok to be violent once u get jilted especially if you paid money.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so your point is it's ok to be violent once u get jilted especially if you paid money.

I'll have to support ah jah this time.....
The sentence is too light.....should be attempted murder....anyway is bangla neh so lock him up and throw away the key.
For the maid ok maybe some money involved.....market rate is only prepaid card or jolliebee meal....she doesn't deserve that fate.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So bottom line is sinkie taxpayer got stuck with the bill for this pinoy slut's throat slashing? Who pays for the paramedics, ambulance, etc? This kind of injuries is covered under Personal Accident Insurance? I don't think so.