• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Quarrelling couple to see if public steps in to aid girl

Raynall

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an experienced security guard, I know better than to interfere between a quarreling couple.

More than 10 years in this line, and I can tell you confidently that there are cases where the woman change her statement within a short time of half an hour. Sometimes, the woman approach us and insist fiercely we call the police. Then while waiting for the police, the cunning boyfriend try to console the girl. Then what happen? The couple leave before the police actually arrive.

That's actually no big deal. It doesn't happen everyday, and when the girl change her mind after we call the police, we just make another call to cancel our request for police backup.

BUT what men have to look out for are women who will turn around and accuse their rescuers. During my 10 year service, I have seen how low the human spirit can sink. This is how such a case will go:

Man and woman quarrel. Fight even. Some idealistic hero step in to save the day!

Now, if we are following a movie script, the girl should be thankful to the hero and even if they do not end up as lovers, they would stay life-long friends, right?

Wrong. I have seen cases where the woman, after much consoling or threats from the abusive boyfriend who got humiliated by the hero, turns around and side with the boyfriend. If her rescuer inflicted some injury on the abusive boyfriend during the rescue attempt, she will say "yes, I witness this man hitting my boyfriend."

Or worse. Some might even claim that the injuries inflicted on her body by the boyfriend was inflicted by her rescuer!

Like this who dare to be hero?

The most recent example I can recall from the papers is the example of a man falsely accused of rape. It seemed that this woman had affair with a man. When her husband (or boyfriend lah) found out, he made her lie to the police that she was raped. And she did that. Probably because she wanted to salvage the relationship. The truth did come out later, but what will happen to this innocent man if he wasn't lucky?

Raynall

Alfrescian
Loyal
The western chaps will usually show a small child being forcibly taken away, or someone pretending to get whacked up on the roadside, and see if passersby react.

This fucked up fellas show a normal quarrel and they expect to draw some moralistic conclusion from it.

Bro, because AWARE is a single-issue group. Male children kena abducted or adult males kena murdered not their business. They only interested in women welfare.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, because AWARE is a single-issue group. Male children kena abducted or adult males kena murdered not their business. They only interested in women welfare.

And the women's problems are caused by us evil men who constantly exploit and oppress the poor, helpless members of the fairer sex.

Never forget that, you chauvinistic patriarch pig! Remember who gave birth to you! :oIo: