• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Guess the cause] Ben Koo: 1994-2024 (died on 8 August)

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to get jab, exercise at your own risk.
As I have said, many people wouldn't have died suddenly if they didn't exercised. The risk of death gets higher if you had already passed the age fit for exercises.
It doesn't mean you look good outside means inside also will be good.
Just walk around and let the blood flow is better than inducing shock to it and receiving death as a result.

Dey, the inside and the outside are totally 2 unrelated subjects.
Please don’t be ignorant and talk cock, sing song play piano here. You are not a high IQ person. Your vaccination status already confirmed that.

Please look at the number of deaths here and see for yourself if these deceased exercise a lot
https://t.me/covidbc

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_3288.jpeg

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jabbing is not for everyone.
We need to weigh the pro and cons and act accordingly after the decision of whether to jab or not.
You are a siao lang.
If anyone listen to you, their IQ is also the same as you.

The same rationale as the vaccine works for you because you are still alive

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a siao lang.
If anyone listen to you, their IQ is also the same as you.

The same rationale as the vaccine works for you because you are still alive
I'm speaking on a very rationale mind, unlike you and pap.
We cannot blanket party the benefits and risk of jabs for everyone becos everyone has a different body and medical health conditions.
For the aged, most of the time the benefits will outweigh the risk.
I wouldn't advise the young and healthy for the jab. However if they had jabbed it I would advise them to be careful about exercising, as this might cause a sudden shock to the heart.
The most tricky groups are the neither aged nor young. We have to weigh our own health conditions and take the bet of only banker or player, no tie is allowed.
As for those who are against jab but were forced to by the employers, they will need to do another weighing I.e whether the risk involved is worth the salary. If they are low salaried workers and yet acceded to the forced jab, I can only say they are stupid. If they are high income earners, it will be a hard decision for them.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don’t be ignorant and talk cock, sing song play piano here. You are not a high IQ person. Your vaccination status already confirmed that.

Please look at the number of deaths here and see for yourself if these deceased exercise a lot
https://t.me/covidbc
As I mentioned, many of these otherwise healthy individuals died mostly becos of cardiac arrest after jabs. The exercise is the one that sped up their death. Had they not exercised and walked instead, they could have lived for more years.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I mentioned, many of these otherwise healthy individuals died mostly becos of cardiac arrest after jabs. The exercise is the one that sped up their death. Had they not exercised and walked instead, they could have lived for more years.
You are a retarded. Given you link: https://t.me/covidbc

You will only want to skip it and make up your own silly story.

By the way, please continue your regular dose since you are suitable to take.

Don’t be a hypocrite

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm speaking on a very rationale mind, unlike you and pap.
We cannot blanket party the benefits and risk of jabs for everyone becos everyone has a different body and medical health conditions.
For the aged, most of the time the benefits will outweigh the risk.
I wouldn't advise the young and healthy for the jab. However if they had jabbed it I would advise them to be careful about exercising, as this might cause a sudden shock to the heart.
The most tricky groups are the neither aged nor young. We have to weigh our own health conditions and take the bet of only banker or player, no tie is allowed.
As for those who are against jab but were forced to by the employers, they will need to do another weighing I.e whether the risk involved is worth the salary. If they are low salaried workers and yet acceded to the forced jab, I can only say they are stupid. If they are high income earners, it will be a hard decision for them.
Benefits outweigh the risk. Isn’t this a mainstream narrative? You are indeed a retarded PAP had managed to brainwash. Speaking the same tone as them. What a retarded!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a retarded. Given you link: https://t.me/covidbc

You will only want to skip it and make up your own silly story.

By the way, please continue your regular dose since you are suitable to take.

Don’t be a hypocrite
Who asked them to jab? They took their own risk and paid dearly for it.
I didn't said jab is safe in the first place.
We need to take the banker and player bet Please read my replies again before showing me the excess death.
Likewise, If you don't have a secret code and keep betting on soccer, your pants will drop also.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who asked them to jab? They took their own risk and paid dearly for it.
I didn't said jab is safe in the first place.
We need to take the banker and player bet Please read my replies again before showing me the excess death.
Likewise, If you don't have a secret code and keep betting on soccer, your pants will drop also.
Please continue your regular dose to prove your point. Otherwise, you are a hypocrite and retarded

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Benefits outweigh the risk. Isn’t this a mainstream narrative? You are indeed a retarded PAP had managed to brainwash. Speaking the same tone as them. What a retarded!
Most of the time in the life we live, there are benefits vs risk for us to judge and weigh . Even marriage is one of it.. Nothing to do with mainstream narrative.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most of the time in the life we live, there are benefits vs risk for us to judge . Even marriage is one of it.. Nothing to do with mainstream narrative.
Please continue to take your regular dose to prove your point.
Don’t be a chicken please
Then derail to other topics

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please continue to take your regular dose to prove your point.
Don’t be a chicken please
Then derail to other topics
I think you didn't get my clear points right.
I made very hard decisions while taking those dose, so I'm not a retarded sinkie who follows the pap propaganda blindly.
I skipped certain dose as I was scared.. Same time I'm also scared to die of influenza and covid due to my neither young nor aged status with underlying medical conditions.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you didn't get my clear points right.
I made very hard decisions while taking those dose, so I'm not a retarded sinkie who follows the pap propaganda blindly.
I skipped certain dose as I was scared.. Same time I'm also scared to die of influenza and covid due to my neither young nor aged status with underlying medical conditions.
Please continue your regular dose to prove your own point. “Benefits outweigh the risk”