• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Guess the cause] Ben Koo: 1994-2024 (died on 8 August)

Aaron carter

Alfrescian
Loyal
1723361267681.png

More at https://zig.is/XjK5Gr

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
After my 3rd Covid-19 jab, I experienced heart palpitations to the point that I felt a cardiac arrest was imminent. Thank God that I pulled through, but never again!
Many 40 road people experience some degree of joint motion problems after 2nd Jab

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to get jab, exercise at your own risk.
As I have said, many people wouldn't have died suddenly if they didn't exercised. The risk of death gets higher if you had already passed the age fit for exercises.
It doesn't mean you look good outside means inside also will be good.
Just walk around and let the blood flow is better than inducing shock to it and receiving death as a result.

Dey, the inside and the outside are totally 2 unrelated subjects.

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want to get jab, exercise at your own risk.
As I have said, many people wouldn't have died suddenly if they didn't exercised. The risk of death gets higher if you had already passed the age fit for exercises.
It doesn't mean you look good outside means inside also will be good.
Just walk around and let the blood flow is better than inducing shock to it and receiving death as a result.

Dey, the inside and the outside are totally 2 unrelated subjects.
Jabbing is not for everyone.
We need to weigh the pro and cons and act accordingly after the decision of whether to jab or not.