• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess??? Driver who rammed into cars in Admiralty charged; has weapons in vehicle, drugs in urine

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Driver who rammed into cars in Admiralty charged; has weapons in vehicle, drugs in urine​

Driver who rammed into cars in Admiralty charged; has weapons in vehicle, drugs in urine

Following the arrest of a 36-year-old driver in Admiralty who rammed vehicles in an attempt to escape the police, weapons and drugs were found in his car.
PHOTO: Screengrab/Facebook/SG Road Vigilante
PUBLISHED ONMAY 30, 2024 1:42 PMByKHOO YI-HANG

The driver of a Mitsubishi Lancer who rammed into multiple vehicles in Admiralty while attempting to flee from police officers on Tuesday (May 28) has been charged in court.

Muhammad Idris Musbah, 36, was arrested for suspected rash conduct, possession of weapons and drug-related offences, according to a police press statement on Wednesday.

Following the arrest, a baton, knuckle duster, pocket knife, bank card, seven cash cards, substances believed to be controlled drugs, as well as drug paraphernalia were found in the vehicle.

Weapons_police.jpg

A baton, a knuckle duster and a pocket knife were found in the vehicle after Idris was arrested.
PHOTO: Singapore Police Force

It was later determined that Idris was also wanted by the police and CNB for multiple offences.

Preliminary investigations by the Central Narcotics Bureau (CNB) also revealed that his urine tested positive for controlled drugs.

In court on Thursday, Idris was slapped with 12 charges ranging from drug possession, operating machinery rashly to possessing a knuckleduster, CNA reported. He said he would be claiming trial to one of the charges — unlawful assembly with a deadly weapon.

In their statement, the police said that they received a call for assistance at the junction of Admiralty Road and Marsiling Lane at about 5.50pm on Tuesday.
Upon arrival, officers spotted a male driver "attempting to manoeuvre his car out of stationary traffic, and arrested him after a short scuffle".

To facilitate further investigations into other offences, the police are also seeking to remand the man in custody, including driving without a valid driving licence, fraudulent possession of property and carrying a truncheon in a public place.

An individual found guilty of rash conduct with respect to any machinery under his possession faces imprisonment of up to a year, a fine of up to $5,000, or both.
Possession of an offensive weapon is punishable with a jail term of up to three years and six strokes of the cane, or more.

For possession of a scheduled weapon, Idris could face up to an imprisonment of up to five years and at least six strokes of the cane.

The police, in their statement, reiterated their "zero tolerance" stance for "brazen and reckless acts which could have potentially caused harm to members of the public, road users as well police officers".
------------------

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even lky threatened unions with knuckle duster but he was not arrested. The moment a malay guy get one, he goes to jail. Apartheid injustice.
Drug in urine and his satik magic Kris

BTW, his magic kris seem to lost power, by right he can turn invisible according to Malay Folk Tales

But tio arrested by JLb Mata, why hah Cik Syed?

Last edited:

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Malay cannot eat pork but can take drugs ? Pls explain
I have Malay friends who drink alcohol and take drugs, but will never touch pork.

Explanation is simple: Drugs, alcohol, pork all haram. But drugs and alcohol addictive, pork is not. Plus if you've never tasted a particular food in your life, you will never miss it. My HK friends will never go near durian, for example; I have an Indian vegetarian friend who tried some laksa (after removing the prawns and fish cake) and found the shrimp taste nauseating.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have Malay friends who drink alcohol and take drugs, but will never touch pork.

Explanation is simple: Drugs, alcohol, pork all haram. But drugs and alcohol addictive, pork is not. Plus if you've never tasted a particular food in your life, you will never miss it. My HK friends will never go near durian, for example; I have an Indian vegetarian friend who tried some laksa (after removing the prawns and fish cake) and found the shrimp taste nauseating.
If you lace the pork with drug or opium. How ?

superpower

Alfrescian
Loyal
Then maybe they'll get hooked, if the pork taste is masked. I have Chinese friends who don't like the pork taste, also friends who don't like beef (non-Buddhist).

Taste is very personal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Nothing is worse than see hum which is why I am very happy with Mee Siam without hum.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Malay cannot eat pork but can take drugs ? Pls explain

Maybe because take already can still ask for forgiveness? LOL. But pork is more taboo, IMO it's more of a cultural thing that outright sin, same as Jews also don't eat pork as pigs don't 'chew their cud'.

1717121763456.png

1717121853003.png

Actually Christians also not allowed to eat pork, but bible scholars can twist and turn till they can say it no longer applies and all also can eat..通吃 Long Zhong Sup...LOL:

https://christianity.stackexchange....istians-eat-pork-when-deuteronomy-says-not-to

Why do most Christians eat pork?​

Initially, the prohibition against pork was part of the Law giving to Moses as Deuteronomy 14:7, 8 states.

However, you must not eat the following animals that chew the cud or that have split hooves: the camel, the hare, and the rock badger, because they chew the cud but do not have split hooves. They are unclean for you. 8 Also the pig because it has a split hoof but does not chew the cud. It is unclean for you. You must not eat their flesh or touch their carcasses. (NWT)
Interestingly though when here on earth, Jesus was confronted with a situation that dealt with uncleanness in Mark 7:1-8. Jesus later was explaining to his disciples the hypocrisy of the religious leaders of the time. In his explanation, Jesus made a very interesting statement:

So he said to them: “Are you also without understanding like them? Are you not aware that nothing from outside that enters into a man can defile him, 19 since it enters, not into his heart, but into his stomach, and it passes out into the sewer?” Thus he declared all foods clean.-Mark 7:18, 19 (NWT)[italics mine]
In a vision, the apostle Peter saw a large linen sheet with unclean animals. (Acts 10:9-16) In this vision, a voice spoke to him saying:

“Stop calling defiled the things God has cleansed.”-Acts 10:15 (NWT)
While this vision was to indicate the acceptance of Gentiles (non-Jews) into the congregation of God, this also corroborates Jesus's statement at Mark 7:19.

Later, the apostle Paul addressed the issue of some of those within the Christian congregation having a problem with Gentiles eating foods that were purchased in the local markets. Some of these foods were sometimes 'leftovers' of sacrifices made to false gods or idols. In 1 Corinthians 8, Paul talks about the need to not judge our fellow man about what they eat. Paul also counsels Christians to not stumble or cause problems for fellow Christians by doing things that would make them question their faith.

Ultimately, Christians are no longer under the Mosaic Law. The apostle put it plainly:

“The Law has become our tutor leading to Christ, that we might be declared righteous due to faith. But now that the faith has arrived, we are no longer under a tutor.”-Galatians 3:24, 25 (NWT)
-------------------

Last edited: