• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GST VOUCHER GET ALREADY

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like there will be another tranche of voucers coming soon after this one.

They somehow timed it wrong to not coincide with GE.

I guess they've learnt their lesson and the next one will be just withing one month of GE.

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol make payment to 1.5 m peeps also so much problem??

only 1.5 m why cunt pay all at the same time??

smart nation?? lol

oh wait did highest payed smart nation ministar walk right into a glass door which was fully open ??

loll i can c clearly now :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like there will be another tranche of voucers coming soon after this one.

They somehow timed it wrong to not coincide with GE.

I guess they've learnt their lesson and the next one will be just withing one month of GE.

Just take whatever they give you but vote for Oppies when the time comes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doesn't matter how much they give, you still get fucked by the hyperinflation.

Please remember to show gratitude to the thief returning some of your money he had stolen from you. :cool:

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
lol make payment to 1.5 m peeps also so much problem??

only 1.5 m why cunt pay all at the same time??

smart nation?? lol

oh wait did highest payed smart nation ministar walk right into a glass door which was fully open ??

loll i can c clearly now :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
CECA at the helm of DBS

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not qualify to get even I'm currently not working. Why 2024 gst voucher eligibility is based on 2022 income and not 2023 income is puzzling and reflecting how fuck up pap is in every area of Mgt.

And I'm just doesn't believe there are really 1.5mil losers receiving it.
When giving goodies they will report high number, to show how magnimous they are, while when reporting about success of sg as a whole, they will report low number of losers.
Pap really think sinkies are stupid?

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not qualify to get even I'm currently not working. Why 2024 gst voucher eligibility is based on 2022 income and not 2023 income is puzzling and reflecting how fuck up pap is in every area of Mgt.

When giving goodies they will report high number, to show how magnimous they are, while when reporting about success of sg as a whole, they will report low number of losers.
yes...all u said is correct

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow...Boss must be Bt Timah GCB?

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't know how to hide income must go for course to upskill.

spinn

Alfrescian
Loyal
the crediting depends on remitter's instructions not on bank ceo

is it so difficult to give all the banks same instructions since its all automated??

guess if the highest payed smart nation ministar can walk right into an open glass door the smart nation thingy isn't going that well
:roflmao:

CECA at the helm of DBS