• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GST Credit Hotline 1800-2222888 anyone managed to call in before ???

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been trying to call in this hotline for 2 weeks, for at least 50 times, and not once I could speak to anyone. It is always engaged.:mad:

anyone managed to call in before ??

rofthelper

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been trying to call in this hotline for 2 weeks, for at least 50 times, and not once I could speak to anyone. It is always engaged.:mad:

anyone managed to call in before ??

I have called from friday till now.... 100+ over times. :mad:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
call for what? ask for more gsT credit is it???:confused:

I want to ask about the "workfare income supplement scheme" for my aunty.
She is 68 years old, working partime without CPF contribution.

Is she entired for this extra $$ ??
How to top up medisave or cpf for her to get this $$ ?? and how much is needed to top up ??

All this simple questions are not answered in the fxxking cpf website :mad:
the website provide questions and answers which are so complicated and no direct answers :mad:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
_38519763_callcentre300.jpg

Can't u see we bz deh!