• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Greedy Food Hawkers defy gravity!!!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
those famous hawker stalls are keeping their prices high...and u see the long long queues. it tried to eat the whampo rojak.knn! minimum $3...and long queues until my stomach bursts!...then i want to eat the duck rice...also long queues....prices remain high...these hawkers know...die die also singaporeans will eat their food even if they raise their price....like the lavender st wanton mee now minimum $3.50 and still long long queues...soon they will increase to $5...and also long long queues...i understand the ira is tracking them....u see the hawkers are not going to lower their prices!!!...even the roti prata and beranyni also increase their prices!!!

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah hawker food starting to sell like food court prices. Stupid singaporeans will still eat it though. Stupid singaporeans see long queues means must be good so queue up. Stupid herd mentality.

I recall there was an experiment done by a Russian journalist long time back where he just randomly stood outside a Russian building. Soon there was a long line of curious people all also following him queue up outside. Shows how dumb people are.

Maxwell food court also got one famous porridge stall. the queue is atrocious.