• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Great News! More Jiakliaobees laid off!

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the ceos finally received my message that a company doesn't need so many staffs lol
Way to go...
I dare to say At least 90% of the entire workforce in sg (and worldwide) are redundant.
The recent Smrt saga is a very good representation of my bold claim.
Basically all jlbs and only few real workers.

Other gov ministries are far worst.
Eg in mindef near 100% are redundant.

Even pte sectors are not spared.
Everyone is just worrying about their turn next. Luckier ones got to stay and heng arh and continue to jiak liao bee.
Some of the hardworking workers might be thinking I'm needed, I work hard. But the fact is their job itself is redundant.

The banks hotlines, hospital hotlines etc all turn to busy most of the times.
The voice recording message even dare to state high call volumes. Lanjiao. They put to busy. All jlbs.

I myself was a jlb, redundant worker.
I then made myself scarce

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The recent Smrt saga is a very good representation of my bold claim.
Basically all jlbs and only few real workers.

Other gov ministries are far worst.
Eg in mindef near 100% are redundant.

Even pte sectors are not spared.
Everyone is just worrying about their turn next. Luckier ones got to stay and heng arh and continue to jiak liao bee.
Some of the hardworking workers might be thinking I'm needed, I work hard. But the fact is their job itself is redundant.

The banks hotlines, hospital hotlines etc all turn to busy most of the times.
The voice recording message even dare to state high call volumes. Lanjiao. They put to busy. All jlbs.

I myself was a jlb, redundant worker.
I made myself scares.
Nurse by right is a noble job.
But do you know that at least 50% of them are jlbs. They are those that just take it as a job, without bringing their heart to work , even when assigned to work in a busy ward, and simply going through motions. You will not discover it if you are not observant enough (like me)
They can Mia for 2hrs dinner even when the ward has no nurse to cover and they will inform the other cubicles nurses to inform the patient family member that they went for their breaks. I timed them and realised they went for 2hrs+ dinner during the afternoon shift.
Their nurse mgr aka sisters are not spared. They Mia too and caught (by me) for going to far away places for their lunch.
Well, we cannot complain/feedback becos the complain dept itself are jlb.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hotlines.. The magic word.
A hotter a line is means no need to work.
Becos they can turn the line to busy, go eat snake and put a voice msg as all our officers are attending to calls. And redirect you to a msg of either can leave a email or leave a voice msg for a call back. If they will call back I chop.
Lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hotlines.. The magic word.
A hotter a line is means no need to work.
Becos they can turn the line to busy, go eat snake and put a voice msg as all our officers are attending to calls. And redirect you to a msg of either can leave a email or leave a voice msg for a call back. If they will call back I chop.
Lol
I got a first hand experience with Sg pool hotline recently.
Becos of some glitches happening at wee hours, punters like me made withdrawals after winning the bets and the amount was deducted from the sg pool account but the money didnt went to the bank account.
Becos they cannot answer for this, they put to busy for the next 5 hrs until am lol

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
All the ceos finally received my message that a company doesn't need so many staffs lol
Way to go...
I dare to say At least 90% of the entire workforce in sg (and worldwide) are redundant.
I would say most of the 10% workers in the workforce that are really necessary and are doing their jobs are those tangible ones, mostly hard labours.eg construction workers. You build a flat, you get things done. You are needed. You drive a cab, you sent your passenger to their destination, you get your job done.
Not those white collar workers, sitting in office nice cubicles, wfh etc whole day attending meetings and presentation, without getting work done. >90% of them are actually not working, even they might think they are working.

My expert comments on this is that you think you are working becos your boss asked you to do it. Lol

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would say most of the 10% workers in the workforce that are really necessary and are doing their jobs are those tangible ones, mostly hard labours.eg construction workers. You build a flat, you get things done. You are needed. You drive a cab, you sent your passenger to their destination, you get your job done.
Not those white collar workers, sitting in office nice cubicles, wfh etc whole day attending meetings and presentation, without getting work done. >90% of them are actually not working, even they might think they are working.

My expert comments on this is that you think you are working becos your boss asked you to do it. Lol
So all in all, my exec summary for this is that most of the workers works are actually to justify that they are needed. This is expecially true when the higher you climb. You can see for yourselves, all the gov ministers works are actually to justify their existence. Lol

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
This iran soldier are just kept at home, make people scared of them.
The only fighting force is only the elite force.
The US American fought so many conflict and those who can fight are the Special forces.
Think about Iran, how many can really take real fighting ?
You need modern technology to back up your battle on ground too. Support fire, air force to roam the air space and prevent incoming artillery and drones. Talk about your hyper missile. Show me some of it !
US for all it's might do not claim such stuff.

Looks like Iran has caught up with China using mouth to fight battles.
In the upcoming war with Iran, their elite Republican Guard will see very little action. Most of fighting will be done thru airforce or their missile division

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the upcoming war with Iran, their elite Republican Guard will see very little action. Most of fighting will be done thru airforce or their missile division
That will be much more disastrous.
You know how the US air force will reap Iranian air force apart ?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
From what I gather, it is those on Spass, work permit and Epass will be in danger. It the Jiuhu Kia and PR in danger
The HR of such MNC will never go against the law, it against their style.
The HR are all working for people. They are paid to do the job. So they will go the legal way.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
The local managements now that had many old ladies in HR are the ones making undesirable influences to their senior managements in hiring & retrenching people

These LCB are actually the waste rice people :thumbsdown:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not worry. As we speak Pap is creating more good jobs for SG. There will all ways be jobs in SG. Just may be not for u. :cool: