• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Great News! Jiuhu Chiobu Raybe Oh has left ICU!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
It took a fall during the second trimester of her first pregnancy to finally jolt her out of depression.
"I realised there was more to life than living selfishly in the past," Madam Farzana said. "I've learnt all wounds heal over time - emotional scars too."

Huh? Took a fall during pregnancy to jolt her out of depression? Some women talk without making sense.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, 45 percent burns experience hijabi twat trying to virtue signal and provide 'encouragement' to Raybe Oh who suffered 80 percent burns.

That's cute. :rolleyes:

Ex-SIA girl, who suffered severe burns in 2000, has message for Tanjong Pagar accident burn victim
Madam Farzana Abdul Razak (left) said she was glad to hear of the progress made by Ms Raybe Oh, who is also a former SIA stewardess.

----

ANYONE who has given interview/airtime to the 158th presstitutes (or worse, writes to the ST Forum) is a lanjiao lang. Regardless of race, language or religion. No exceptions. :cool:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
:cool:
ANYONE who has given interview/airtime to the 158th presstitutes (or worse, writes to the ST Forum) is a lanjiao lang. Regardless of race, language or religion. No exceptions. :cool:
KNN my uncle suspect Very Kind Lady wrote to st forum :cool: KNN

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from chiobu to siobak. the wanking has stopped. this only proves that sinkie unkers are skin deep, a.k.a. shallow with “can eat don’t waste” mentality. now this siobak no unker wish to eat.