• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] Taiwanese adult actress kym?

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
1649571538044.png

1649571543709.png

A lot more at https://shrtcô.de/frTD5H

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Mark Andrew Yeo so fast using clones again to post slut whore mistress threads around me. Taiwanese so what? Find out is it Hakka or not first just like famous Malaysia Cantonese Siew Pui Yi and Rose Chan. View attachment 141689

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
See everyone? Mark Andrew Yeo so fast using clones again to post slut whore mistress threads around me. Taiwanese so what? Find out is it Hakka or not first just like famous Malaysia Cantonese Siew Pui Yi and Rose Chan. View attachment 141689
Malaysia got no Hokkiens is it how come all the famous cheap slut whore mistress are Cantonese name Siew Pui Yi and Rose Chan and famous mistress of the century Mandy Liew is also not a Hokkien surname either hakka or Cantonese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia got no Hokkiens is it how come all the famous cheap slut whore mistress are Cantonese name Siew Pui Yi and Rose Chan and famous mistress of the century Mandy Liew is also not a Hokkien surname either hakka or Cantonese.
Oh cheap Malaysian women pose nude to make easy big money is not called slut whore mistress while I talk to old man is called slut whore mistress? Knnbccb indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh cheap Malaysian women pose nude to make easy big money is not called slut whore mistress while I talk to old man is called slut whore mistress? Knnbccb indeed.
If I virgin is called 失败贱货 and ayam then of course every woman is called slut whore mistress indeed.