• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] - Amos Yee kena assaulted on the way to Court today!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If amos did what he did in thailand context criticizing the king, i can guarantee, the Thais will storm to his house, drag him out to the streets and he will never be able to type on keyboard again.
So actually he is already quite lucky to be in singapore where he is given such a big coverage.

Why compare Swiss standard Sinkieland to a 3rd world monarchy? Why not compare to Turkey, where you will run foul of the law if you criticise Ataturk? Why has Turkey not been admitted to the European Union despite numerous attempts? Just because of skin colour and religion? Or because laws against criticising Ataturk and other silly stuff are not in compliance with European ideals of the freedom and dignity of human beings? My answer to your StewPIG Lightning comrade is below and if he or his team mates mess around with me again, I promise you fucktards lots of trouble.

Apparently a loser like you cannot appreciate that we must compare apples with apples and not with oranges:

1) Sinkie Land is a republic not a monarchy. As such, there is no king or queen, and it stands to logic that there is NO such crime as lese majeste.

2) Thailand is a Third World country. Sinkie Land claims to have gone from "Third World to First World", why that dead Old Fart even claimed credit for it by making it the title of the second part of his autobiography, as if the first part did not contain enough nonsense already. Were this to happen in Switzerland, a First World country, the boy's constitutional right to freedom of speech would be duly respected.

3) Even in a constitutional monarchy (where the queen's role is purely ceremonial) such as the United Kingdom, it is perfectly LEGAL to make fun of the Queen as this video will prove. Why there are even some parodies of the Queen which are produced and shown on BBC, which is funded by taxpayers but independent of the Government which in turn is separate and different from mere political parties such as Lightning.

[video=youtube;ceN2jq2-0yk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceN2jq2-0yk[/video]

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the other famous anus deserving a smack.

image.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The so called "assailant" was trying to help Amos with a dose of face slapping therapy.

printLogo.png

Investigation into death of diabetic boy who underwent Chinese 'slapping therapy'

12:48 PM Friday May 1, 2015

baby_220x147.jpg

Aidan Fenton was seven years old when he died. Photo / Supplied

Police are investigating whether a diabetic Sydney boy was taken off his insulin when he died after *attending a "slapping therapy" workshop conducted by a Chinese healer.

The Daily Telegraph reports that the family of seven-year-old Aidan Fenton was taking part in an $1800-a-week-long *alternative Chinese medicine workshop at the Tasly Healthpac Centre in Hurstville when he died.

Chinese therapist Hongchi Xiao, who advocates the use of slapping therapy until *patients are bruised to cure illnesses and rid the body of poisons, is now being investigated by police over the death.

Mr Xiao, who hosted seminars at the workshop, has since left the country.

Participants in the seminar were asked to fast for three days and to undertake the slapping and stretching exercises that can prompt vomiting and dizzy spells, known as a "healing crisis".

Aidan reportedly was among those vomiting during the seminar.

Police confirmed they were conducting inquiries into the death of the seven-year-old boy at the nearby Hurstville Ritz Hotel where he had been staying after the seminar with his parents.

"At about 9.50pm on Monday April 28 emergency services were called to a hotel in Hurstville after a family member found a seven-year-old boy in an unconscious state," a police spokesman told Daily Mail Australia.

"The ambulance paramedics performed CPR on the boy, however he was pronounced dead at the scene.

"An investigation into the boy's death is now underway. While initial inquiries indicate the boy had a chronic medical condition. Police are awaiting post-mortem test to determine the cause of his death.

"Police are continuing to interview witnesses and the matter will ultimately be handed to the coroner for ruling."

The Daily Telegraph reports Mr Xiao was in Sydney following a tour of New Zealand to promote his "Paida-Lajin" therapy, which involves slapping the body until it bruises to 'unblock poisons'.

In 2011, Taiwanese authorities expelled Xiao from the country and fined him $US1600 for violating medical regulations.

In the same year relatives of a liver cancer patient complained to police after they paid $A4000 to attend Xiao's therapy sessions only for him to die three months later, according to reports in the Chinese media.

- Daily Mail

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP yaya all the time. Ask your ministars to go around with no bodyguards, see if sinkees will whack them up.

Interesting. that's the litmus test whether the people supports or hates the pap. pap ministers prove themselves by gg around without bodyguards and entourage and see the response they get from the people.

I have shared that I met SR Nathan many times when he went for his early morning walks while he was EP. What a sorry sight he looked. He knew from the poor reception from fellow walkers, joggers. almost know paid attention to him. People prefer to smile to the bodyguard

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've watched the slapping video at least 63 times since yesterday and still not tired of it,, never will:biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is a tough guy. He has kungfu skill and see how his legs move to balance his body after slapped.

I don't think LHL can slapped this hard on Danabalan? Ask Dana how LHL slapped him like a girl?

Why he slapped so hard?

Bloody loud can hear in the video.

I thought Amos got alot of fans?

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that are in the groups of... Amos should be pitied and all this shouldn't happen to him...

Shut up. Go put your money where your mouth is. Go bail him out.

I dare u. I double dare you.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bear Haw Those that are in the groups of... Amos should be pitied and all this shouldn't happen to him...

fuck you, Davis

don't you know today ganggaroo not open for business

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck you, Davis

don't you know today ganggaroo not open for business
Your great model of free speech have fallen into hard times again, it is time for all the Amos Yee supporters to assemble like the Avengers! Bail him out, and let him continue the fight for free speech! Only need $30k!

wenjin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that are in the groups of... Amos should be pitied and all this shouldn't happen to him...

clean LHL shit from your nose first before you speak.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]MARUAH CONDEMNS THE ACT OF VIOLENCE AGAINST AMOS YEE[/h]
Post date:
1 May 2015 - 11:28am

On 30 April 2015 as Amos Yee made his way to court, a stranger went up to him and struck him across the face.
MARUAH strongly condemns this act of violence and intimidation. This is not the way a mature and civilised society deals with opinions and opinion-makers. Prior to this confrontation, there had already been threats of violence made against Amos Yee. This recent incident suggests that such threats and actions dehumanise a person and validate acts of victimisation against him. We may disagree with the views, the approach and the stances taken by Amos Yee. But it does not give us the right to inflict violence on him.
Singaporeans of all political, social and religious persuasions need to take a stand against such victimisation. Whether we agree with what he has said or not, as a democratic society, we need to uphold the principle of respect in our daily interactions with one another. This is so even when the other party has misplaced views that hurt us. But living in a diverse community means dealing with views in a mature manner that promotes respect.

Amos Yee is a teenager. He has made his views known. The State’s laws have taken over this process and we should leave it to the State. This is so even if we disagree with the approach taken by the State.
MARUAH urges calm in dealing with dissenting opinions. There is no space for further violence and intimidation. We need to cultivate a healthy and democratic space here, as part of our value system.
Ms Braema Mathi
President
MARUAH Singapore

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IRRESPONSIBLE TO EXPRESS PLEASURE AT AMOS BEING SLAPPED

Post date:
1 May 2015 - 11:22am

My apologies to Bertha Henson, but this sort of posting is simply irresponsible.

To see her condone or to take "vicarious pleasure" at a young boy being assaulted (whether in public or not) is quite disturbing.
This is especially so when the act is done right outside of the courts of justice.

In effect, condoning such an act - even if later in the article she claims to support the law being meted out to the assailant - is to condone disregard for the law.

It would be the same as someone else saying he is in effect condoning and supportive of such use of violence on Bertha just because he does not like what she writes on her blog.
The use of physical violence on unsuspecting minors or children or young people cannot in any way be condoned in a civilised society.

Period.

Andrew Loh
*Comment first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1001031736588442&set=a.196460927...