• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[GPGT] - Amos Yee kena assaulted on the way to Court today!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The twisting of this body and the execution of the slap like an upper-cut in boxing are tell tale signs of his training in martial art.

The man with your supposed martial arts training will need to put his skills to use once he is locked up with those in remand
but by that time I am sure his BALLS would have shrunken and the only skills he wished he had, was how to survive the time from lock up, court appearance to be charged and eithier be poorer by a few thousand or spend a few weeks in 'resort camp'.

You see Pappy supporter all balless and no brains. They should know that anything they do, they will be identified as to who they are and even when they had shitted and where they HAD shitted ! LoL

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I call this a bitch slap by the coward... Amos was unprepared for all this... He was walking innocently when the bastard whacked him.. And the most comical thing was he had the cheek challenging Amos to sue him for his actions before scampering off like a pussy.... I have seen Changi Village Bapoks engaging in cat fights among themselves not even running away when the cops came and they have more balls than this red shirt PAP supporting Kuniang...

Correct and who the fuck gives a slap? 掌嘴巴?machiam aqua
Any real man would give a punch....those with more flair like cantona give flying kick

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The man with your supposed martial arts training will need to put his skills to use once he is locked up with those in remand
but by that time I am sure his BALLS would have shrunken and the only skills he wished he had, was how to survive the time from lock up, court appearance to be charged and eithier be poorer by a few thousand or spend a few weeks in 'resort camp'.

You see Pappy supporter all balless and no brains. They should know that anything they do, they will be identified as to who they are and even when they had shitted and where they HAD shitted ! LoL

Pappy supporters are never known for their spontaneity.....
This is not random crime of passion.....rather a sanctioned hit ordered by mob boss

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pappy supporters are never known for their spontaneity.....
This is not random crime of passion.....rather a sanctioned hit ordered by mob boss

Well if the mob boss thought they had 'displayed' for the public a wanton action as true voice coming from the silent majority, then it back fired.

For according to their reputation, these mob bosses should be 'fair, honest, transparent and above all never to slap someone from behind' in running the country.

Guess it takes decades to build up a good reputation and all it takes is ONE SLAP to destroy it! LoLoLoL

Someone is going to be very angry at those who do 'damage control' FOR HIM!

jw5

Loyal
Can't blame them for running away, they are reporters only mah, not policeman. Hey, wait a minute........................................ :biggrin:

Not only that, there were already other reporters standing up close to Amos trying to film/talk to him, but when the attacker was still some distance away before the attack, those reporters can be seen quickly running away! :rolleyes:

bic_cherry

Alfrescian
Loyal
amos-yee-slapped.gif

[video=youtube;S5q0qvP2PK0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S5q0qvP2PK0[/video]

View attachment 20832

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/amos-yee-struck-on-way-to/1816460.html

SINGAPORE: There was drama at the courtroom as blogger Amos Yee was apparently struck in the face as he walked to the State Courts for a pre-trial conference on Thursday (Apr 30).

As Yee walked to the court house, a middle-aged man in a red shirt, wearing a cap, ran up to him and appeared to hit him, while shouting. The man then ran off.

I believe that the cowardly male slapper if caught, market rt punishment for the crime is 5 weeks jail plus $800 fine:...maybe more because was against minor and at entrance of state courts (disrespectful of judiciary).
... criminal use of force, causing a public nuisance as well as for a rash act endangering life and the personal safety of others....

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-in-wo...dent-sentenced-to-5-weeks-jail-082626922.html

Man in Woodlands spitting incident sentenced to 5 weeks' jail
By Jeanette Tan | Yahoo Newsroom – Fri, Mar 21, 2014
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-in-wo...dent-sentenced-to-5-weeks-jail-082626922.html

3e952f10-b0cf-11e3-bd43-69fff8748a97_juraimi1.jpg
Juraimi bin Jamaludin, the man at the centre of the spitting incident at Woodlands Bus Interchange last year, enters the State Courts for sentencing on 21 March 2014. (Yahoo photo)
Yahoo Newsroom - Juraimi bin Jamaludin, the man at the centre of the spitting incident at Woodlands Bus Interchange last year, enters the State Courts for sentencing on 21 March 2014. (Yahoo photo)
The man at the centre of the Woodlands Bus Interchange spitting incident last year was sentenced to five weeks in jail and slapped an $800 fine, but he was wiping away grateful tears as he was led out of court handcuffed.

Juraimi bin Kamaludin, 48, was on Thursday found guilty of criminal use of force, causing a public nuisance as well as for a rash act endangering life and the personal safety of others.

The charge of disorderly behaviour, which was initially stood down, was taken into consideration.

District judge Lim Keng Yeow described Juraimi’s move to push a woman off a bus “shocking” and “wholly unjustifiable”.

While Juraimi had initially claimed during his three-day trial earlier this week that the woman he ended up spitting at had used vulgarities and insulted his mother, Lim said that would have been evident from the videos that emerged from the incident, but there was no such indication of her saying those things at the boarding platform.

While Juraimi claimed he was “regretful of his actions and remorseful”, he also seemed unwilling to take full responsibility for his actions, said the judge.

In a surprising turn, however, the judge urged Juraimi to avoid getting into trouble in future, bearing in mind Juraimi’s previous string of convictions, the last of which landed him in prison up till October 2011.

“I hope you won’t ever have to go back to prison again,” Lim said.

Asked if he wanted to stay out of prison and out of trouble, the bespectacled Juraimi, who was in a pink collared shirt and blue jeans, responded, “I want to change. Thank you, Your Honour… There’s no more imprisonment for me.”

District Judge Lim then set a target period of three years, after which he asked Juraimi to see him in court again. “(I hope you will be) living a good and productive life."

Juraimi then removed his spectacles in tears, said he was “speechless… No one has ever said that to me. I am very, very happy and grateful”.

Saying he plans to get married and settle down, he told District Judge Lim, “I just want this thing to be over. I want to get on with my life.”

To which District Judge Lim responded, “I want to see that happen."

Last edited:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos Yee kena assaulted on the way to Court today!

someone here once commented that "amos yee may well be the last straw that will break the camel's back".....
earlier, i felt that it was an over rated comment.... but it may well come true :biggrin: :biggrin:

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I call this a bitch slap by the coward... Amos was unprepared for all this... He was walking innocently when the bastard whacked him.. And the most comical thing was he had the cheek challenging Amos to sue him for his actions before scampering off like a pussy.... I have seen Changi Village Bapoks engaging in cat fights among themselves not even running away when the cops came and they have more balls than this red shirt PAP supporting Kuniang...

This man is a hero not a coward. There were thousands of comments on social media claiming they want to give him a good tight slap, only this man walk the talk and take real action. Unlike the oppie cyber warriors only dare to hide behind their computer and suck thumb:biggrin::biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucker was already walking toward the corner even before Amos' appearance as though he's on cue so the bugger did not act alone

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
If amos did what he did in thailand context criticizing the king, i can guarantee, the Thais will storm to his house, drag him out to the streets and he will never be able to type on keyboard again.
So actually he is already quite lucky to be in singapore where he is given such a big coverage.

wenjin

Alfrescian
Loyal
This man is a hero not a coward. There were thousands of comments on social media claiming they want to give him a good tight slap, only this man walk the talk and take real action. Unlike the oppie cyber warriors only dare to hide behind their computer and suck thumb:biggrin::biggrin:
state your name n address please since you dare condemned oppies.

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
If amos did what he did in thailand context criticizing the king, i can guarantee, the Thais will storm to his house, drag him out to the streets and he will never be able to type on keyboard again.
So actually he is already quite lucky to be in singapore where he is given such a big coverage.

So can we also say that LKY was quite lucky to be born in Sinkiepore?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP dogs are all cowards. Why couldn't they pin puny Amos down, cut off his kkj and stuff it in his mouth with "passers-by" cheering on and upload the video onto youtube for all to see like they have threatened to do to Amos?

PAP dogs only dare to masturbate in their dreams. Doesn't even dare to own up for slapping Amos. They are all cowards and hypocrites just like their hell tormented canine father LKY.