• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt Epidemic Control Measure Started in Taiwan, PAP?

MM_DURAI

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://tw.news.yahoo.com/article/url/d/a/090427/8/1ihu3.html

豬流感/〈快訊〉啟動防疫機制 政院開跨部會會議
TVBS 更新日期:"2009/04/27 11:37" 網路編輯組

3957815489.jpg

豬流感疫情在美、墨等地一發不可收拾,擔心豬流感有可能在全球爆發開來,行政院在今天召開跨部會的會議,對於台灣要如何來預防因應,衛生署長葉金川也做出說明。

葉金川表示,衛生署在今年已經可以參加IHR,所以疾管局在第一時間,就可以得到世界衛生組織的相關訊息,若WHA有最新疫情資訊,台灣方面也會密切注意。

而外交部也指示蒐集資料,協助衛生署6名在美國亞特蘭大疾病管致中心的防疫醫師,希望進一步可以直接前往墨西哥,得到更多第一線的消息;另外對於衛生署目前提出的物資準備,葉金川表示,包括口罩、流感疫苗等等,目前的儲備量都是夠的,持續都有在更新,並不是之前舊的存量。

但因為台灣尚未有病情傳出,葉金川表示,目前只是提醒民眾要注意預防措施,不希望引起不必要的恐慌。

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
i could probably explain the slow reactions of our ministars..

with millions dollar paycheck at stake, they cannot anyhow move...

sorry i have to rub it in...hehe..

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
i could probably explain the slow reactions of our ministars..

with millions dollar paycheck at stake, they cannot anyhow move...

sorry i have to rub it in...hehe..

Hey bigot..... is your god assistant doing any thing about it.....they also got big pay check.......leh.... sorry I have to ass it in......

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey bigot..... is your god assistant doing any thing about it.....they also got big pay check.......leh.... sorry I have to ass it in......

lancheowman, mudskipper Inchwmn mai kay kiang lah. You are only good for sucking your Daddy's cock. Put your mouth over it!:mad:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
lancheowman, mudskipper Inchwmn mai kay kiang lah. You are only good for sucking your Daddy's cock. Put your mouth over it!:mad:

wow..... got angry face liao....... you must be very sore when I suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nei nei ka putt putt.....:p

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow..... got angry face liao....... you must be very sore when I suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

nei nei ka putt putt.....:p

Good good my pondan son, into incest thing also. Your superior knowledge of Chinese culture hor Inchwmn 1,2,3,4,5 aka mudskipper aka lancheowman. Now Daddy don't have to tell you , everytime you are in this forum, put your cheebye mouth around Daddy's here cock, OK?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good good my pondan son, into incest thing also. Your superior knowledge of Chinese culture hor Inchwmn 1,2,3,4,5 aka mudskipper aka lancheowman. Now Daddy don't have to tell you , everytime you are in this forum, put your cheebye mouth around Daddy's here cock, OK?

wow..... got no smiley pic....... you must be very sore when I suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........

nei nei ka putt putt.....:p.... don't threaten me with physical ok ......:biggrin::biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow..... got no smiley pic....... you must be very sore when I suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........

nei nei ka putt putt.....:p.... don't threaten me with physical ok ......:biggrin::biggrin:

Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5!:smile:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5!:smile:

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........must repeat then you understand......he he he :biggrin::biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........must repeat then you understand......he he he :biggrin::biggrin:

Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5! the little cocksucking pondan!:p

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5! the little cocksucking pondan!:p

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's nice to play with kids once in a while , Keeps me young!
Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5! the little cocksucking pondan!

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ever Try the Pork Chop rice in Taiwan Heng Chun roadside Stall?

The taste is unforgettable.

:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's nice to play with kids once in a while , Keeps me young!
Suck what ? air? tiulehlohmoh no brain littleboy! You are now very well respected in this forum liow! mudskipper aka lancheowman aka besotted aka INchwmn 1,2,3,43,5! the little cocksucking pondan!

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........I just want to ass asshole only, not asking for respect......he he he :biggrin::biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........I just want to ass asshole only, not asking for respect......he he he :biggrin::biggrin:

yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..:biggrin:

don't bluff the people here lah......for every reply you get assed. same as char-ji-kar, heartbreak kids, rystone46, ganli18dai...........I don't argued I only assed.......

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........I just want to ass asshole only, not asking for respect......he he he

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't bluff the people here lah......for every reply you get assed. same as char-ji-kar, heartbreak kids, rystone46, ganli18dai...........I don't argued I only assed.......

Suck your loumoh's hai, wife's cheebye, sister's cunt and daughter peach........I just want to ass asshole only, not asking for respect......he he he

little boy...little boy...yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..:biggrin:

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
little boy...little boy...yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..:biggrin:

yeh.... don't be like char-ji-kar, give infraction when kena assed....

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

yeh.... don't be like char-ji-kar, give infraction when kena assed....

little boy...little boy...yawn.... no challenge at all... no wonder you lost every argument against char_ji_kar...see you almost crying...mudskipper aka...lancheowman aka Inchwmn 3,4,5.....pathetic..
I know your pattern 5.30 must switch off the office computer right? little cheeby cock sucker!