• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got New Rule in SBF... Must Debate Hor...

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, you need to chill out too. since i am al gore, i invented the internet :p and have been around the universe since the big bang, i like this flame war to stop between feuding parties. it's what caused the great schism. in sf at the advent of the internet of things, shit like this started on the get go. i was there when the progenitors created arpanet, university exchanges, and news groups. shit happened, and we found feuding parties from research labs in the dod, universities, and user base of the first internet at each others' throats. it was a good thing when egos clash and fights became heated. more discoveries and inventions were the results. and each theory got thoroughly tested and debated through the baptism of fire. but ultimately, the annoying noise drowned the clear signals, and we had to create networks within networks to stay clear of the warfare and trash talking. virtual private networks, tunnels, intranet, encryption, and ipsec were born. please don't be that annoying bunch of users who destroyed the first internet. we can live and learn. :o

brudder...i learn in primary school teacher say must use comma and fullstop..why u never follow instructions one ? :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Like I told Hawkeye1819, start your own forum or island if you want to dictate behaviour. :biggrin:

However, I do accept that chilling out is needed. :o

As for you, you need to be more humble and occasionally accept that you may have been fooled by someone more cunning. :wink:

ok, you need to chill out too. since i am al gore, i invented the internet :p and have been around the universe since the big bang, i like this flame war to stop between feuding parties. it's what caused the great schism. in sf at the advent of the internet of things, shit like this started on the get go. i was there when the progenitors created arpanet, university exchanges, and news groups. shit happened, and we found feuding parties from research labs in the dod, universities, and user base of the first internet at each others' throats. it was a good thing when egos clash and fights became heated. more discoveries and inventions were the results. and each theory got thoroughly tested and debated through the baptism of fire. but ultimately, the annoying noise drowned the clear signals, and we had to create networks within networks to stay clear of the warfare and trash talking. virtual private networks, tunnels, intranet, encryption, and ipsec were born. please don't be that annoying bunch of users who destroyed the first internet. we can live and learn. :o

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Scroobal aka Debonerman

2. Learn how to stop over-compensating. Good Night. :wink:

You keep harping on scroobal so called exposure but you fucking gay son of a whore had never published any evidence. Conjecture is just like blowing air over my dick. It does not work! You have to take my cock in your mouth! Now show me who is the fucking son of a whore?......LOL.....faggot.....!

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. You can improve your England by going to Oxford on a police scholarship or

2. Reading Scroobal's whiny, bitchy, long-winded, manipulative yet needy, hypocritical posts. :biggrin:

Couple of Points too..

1. How to improve my England?

2. How to Debate?

whahahahahahahaha :biggrin:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. You can improve your England by going to Oxford on a police scholarship or

2. Reading Scroobal's whiny, bitchy, long-winded, manipulative yet needy, hypocritical posts. :biggrin:

limpei ingrish sibei poor...kena laff at by ah Ball...so start this thread to whine...aiyoh...still no good ah...

can pap chenghu give me grant to study england boh?