• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got billions to lose, but purposely dont upgrade Potong pasir and Hougang !

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

actually, GRC is a good & bad thing. when cao-cao clustered his ships together in chains, zhugeliang burnt the fleet with ease. americans parked their idling ships together in pearl harbour, and the japs sank them with ease too.

1fvfc1.jpg

"Yes... in other words do not put all your eggs in one basket"

Vendetta

Alfrescian
Loyal
yeah royton cheng, your mother picking up scrap said so lah....... want me to feed asshole like you har .........he he he.......

Papy is rite for not feeding parasites but to squeeeze asshole like you..... ha ha ha....:biggrin:

Tsk! Tsk!

TLLM si ki na! You cannot understand my post har?

Sad, poor and moronic si ki na like you should go and castrate yourself and change your sex to a chao ah kua, which you probably are already in your mind!

:biggrin:

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marbok and Old vampire both has a grudge against Mr Chiam for losing Potong Pasir to him. The only way for Potong Pasir to get upgrading is for Mr Chiam to lead a GRC team in Tampines and boot out Marbok and gang from Tampines. Tampines people may not know or trust Edmund Ng or Tan Lead Shake much but Mr Chiam is a strong enough icon to convince Tampines residents to vote for SDA.

http://chiam-see-tong.blogspot.com

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIW famous for eating their own words la. during election say will give $ for upgrading no matter win or lose. but when lose liao, act blur. their predictions & plans for the future is always screw up:
1. sg to be the arts & design hub in asia
2. sg to be the medical hub in asia
3. sg to be the media hub in asia

long term investments will bring in more profits
1. suzhou industry investment dissaster
2. australia ABC investment dissaster
3. m.lynch, citigrp, BOA investment dissasters

they say they're the party with the best foresight, i think their foresight is blind as a bat.

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
they say they're the party with the best foresight, i think their foresight is blind as a bat.

They are either shortsighted or old sighted lol... Either only see into the near future taking short ter measures or become obsolete like the old fart who keep on talking about integrating foreign trash and racial riots.