• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good PM Lee Delivers SG52 Message To All Sinkies From Gardens By The Bay! Listen!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Free wifi here is a joke especially the ones touted by the PAP government...the Changi Airport free wifi...I discovered eons ago that, it was all hype & damn user unfriendly... I read free wifi, I said " wow, ok!"...I used my iPad with cellular & connected....ask me for a mobile number to send me passcode to log in.....so, I ended having to use my mobile phone mobile data...to use the internet.

It is user unfriendly...unlike some other airports for FREE WIFI....under the PAP...things that said to free..AREN'T! HAVEN'T WE LEARNT?

Replying to the thread...

All AssLoon need to do is at Parliament sitting, look around him & COUNT, how many overweights are there?...starting with the jaga's daughter wannabe PRESIDENT....then start talking about reducing diabetes....one already had a stroke....start 'cleaning' up his own house first, before telling other....& can extend that to the civil service...it is full of overweight "fat cats"...they all are overpaid & underwork....a DIABETIC NATION...they make up the bulk of the 70%...that voted for him.

Do you really think the PAP want to give anything away for free?

Of course not & that is why they make it so difficult to access. They will make claims that the service is free so that they can boast that Spore is a smart city, well connected,....blah, blah, ..... blah. :rolleyes: