• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news to all 'doggies' (civil serpents) here!

D

Dodomeki

Continue to sell your soul and betray your fellow citizens. You know who you are. clinton666, cass888, myo539, shelltox, TIU clones, lancheowman aka mudskipper, lanjiao leetahbar clones, lurkers of this forum and many more.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

May 27, 2010
Govt to give mid-year bonus

<!-- by line --> <!-- end by line -->
civilserv-ngsl.jpg

Against this backdrop, the Government has decided to pay a mid-year AVC of 0.5 month in July 2010. In addition, the Government will be giving a one-off dollar quantum of $300 to all officers this July. -- ST PHOTO: NG SOR LUAN

<!-- story content : start --> THE Government will pay civil servants a mid-year Annual Variable Component (AVC) of 0.5 month and a dollar quantum of $300 in July 2010, said the Public Service Division in a statement. The recovery of the Singapore economy has been stronger than expected, growing by 15.5 per cent in the first quarter of 2010 on a year-on-year basis. There are also signs that the economic recovery has strengthened and is broad based.

The Ministry of Trade and Industry has forecasted this year's GDP growth at 7 per cent to 9 per cent, while noting that downside risks such as the sovereign debt crisis in Europe still remain. Against this backdrop, the Government has decided to pay a mid-year AVC of 0.5 month in July 2010. In addition, the Government will be giving a one-off dollar quantum of $300 to all officers this July. This is in line with the call by the National Wages Council for employers to help low wage workers. PSD said the Government will decide on the year-end AVC payment for civil servants after taking into consideration Singapore's economic performance in the second half of 2010.

Privpho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Civil Serpents are just ordinary people like you and I doing their jobs and trying to lead normal lives. Do you have to discredit employees of the public sector as well just cos you have issues with the ruling party?

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Civil Serpents are just ordinary people like you and I doing their jobs and trying to lead normal lives.

I started this thread anticipating a flame war so let the missiles fly. By the way how much do you know about me? What i do for a living? Where i live? How can the OA be so free posting 24/7 in this forum? If you cannot provide any credible proof or even guess correctly, then be ready to face the music. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much more millions of our tax monies are the ministers getting as pay increment? Any insider dark story to share and see which level of corruption Singapore ministers have reached while many PMET Singaporeans remain jobless.

CheesePie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hi Mr TIUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...... Is
Privpho your clone? Why don't use your other nick? No balls? :biggrin:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yacok n mahboroh hvnt cleaned up the east coast beach leh.
chewhoo kia ah khaw still on long mc leh.
teo cheepeng hvnt answered to commandoes shot in thailand leh.
wongcuntsing hvnt brought msk back from najib cuntry leh.
so many silver serpents bochokang how can pay bonus?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much more millions of our tax monies are the ministers getting as pay increment? Any insider dark story to share and see which level of corruption Singapore ministers have reached while many PMET Singaporeans remain jobless.

I dun understand why is this focus on the civil servants if u just want to attack the ministers for their crazy pay.

Most Civil servants do not earn as much as those in the private sector and this little bit of bonus does helps just to make ends meet.

You want to bring in PMETs? then dun u make noise about why many civil servants' pay is not brought up to PMET's level?

You wnat to talk about corrupted ministers? Sure,. but do you have any stories to begin with? Actual name and actual incidents?

It just sounds to me this threat was started because of jealousy of those little bit of extras that ordinary civil servants can have when many PMETs draw huge bonus and no one seem to be talking about that.

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It just sounds to me this threat was started because of jealousy of those little bit of extras that ordinary civil servants can have when many PMETs draw huge bonus and no one seem to be talking about that.

Hi cum eyes, it's amazing that i still haven't ass you yet till date. :biggrin: To the others here maybe but $3600 to me a year is peanuts. It's the below message that is what i want to 'dedicate' to the doggies here. :biggrin:

Continue to sell your soul and betray your fellow citizens.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi cum eyes, it's amazing that i still haven't ass you yet till date. :biggrin: To the others here maybe but $3600 to me a year is peanuts. It's the below message that is what i want to 'dedicate' to the doggies here. :biggrin:

You must be one hell of a moron

Who can earn $3600 a year and survived?

So then what do you want those civil servants to doi? quit their job just to make whinners like you happy? and then their families suffer because of no food to put on the table?

You wnat to talk, talk with your brain and not with your ass.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun understand why is this focus on the civil servants if u just want to attack the ministers for their crazy pay.

[COLOR="_______"]Oh, which sentence did I mention about civil servant? Are you one of them that support ministers pay hike all along and can't wait to vote them in for a little carrot offered.[/COLOR]

chobolan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be one hell of a moron

Who can earn $3600 a year and survived?

So then what do you want those civil servants to doi? quit their job just to make whinners like you happy? and then their families suffer because of no food to put on the table?

You wnat to talk, talk with your brain and not with your ass.

That's because you are in sinkieland that's why it's not enough. Depends on what you do for a living or how you make your money. :biggrin: Which part of my postings in this thread is considered whining to you? Or has any of the OA characters here ever whined at all? Whacking and mocking the FAP is my past time here apart from other contribution. :biggrin:

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Continue to sell your soul and betray your fellow citizens. You know who you are. clinton666, cass888, myo539, shelltox, TIU clones, lancheowman aka mudskipper, lanjiao leetahbar clones, lurkers of this forum and many more..

Did anyone suddenly see a lot of green-eyed serpents crawling around??? The government looks after the people, the NTUC looks after its members, the bosses look after their workers, the fathers look after the family.

Well done! Many countries in Europe are cutting workers' pay, but Singapore is increasing pay! PAP is best!!!

K

Keiji Maeda

Did anyone suddenly see a lot of green-eyed serpents crawling around??? The government looks after the people, the NTUC looks after its members, the bosses look after their workers, the fathers look after the family.

Well done! Many countries in Europe are cutting workers' pay, but Singapore is increasing pay! PAP is best!!!

Hehehe Let me correct it for you. Best for PAP's elites, cronies, lackeys, por lum pars etc.. etc.. tio boh? :biggrin: Actually i do not have to debate with the doggies replying here since it no longer matter to me anymore on sinkieland's progress. I should let sinkies who are stuck in sinkieland speak for themselves. :biggrin: