• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good news for a handful of kind souls... bad news for many

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh my.... you wanna name me as your successor first just in case... you know anything can happen.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just got my blood test results. The doc added a whole lot of tests because of my advancing "age".

Being the hypochondriac that I am, I was expecting the worst and had this dreaded feeling that the doctor suspected something was not right hence the additional tests.

Guess what!... all in order... the only reading out of range was total cholesterol because it was mainly HDL, the ratio was well within acceptable levels so the only advice was to cut down on fat.

I should therefore be around for the next few months at least. For some reason, I thought my kidneys were failing but Kidney function parameters are excellent.

However, I'm under no illusions that this means I am in the pink of health. I've had a friend whose blood tests were perfect and he dropped dead 2 months later of a heart attack.

Another guy I knew was diagnosed with Lymphoma stage 3. His blood tests prior to the diagnosis were absolutely normal.

Blood test cannot tell the condition of your heart or the blockage of arteries. Go for heart scan. It may save your life.

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Frankly, my main health worry is:

"When will my lanjiao stop erecting ?"
"What if I go for massage and when happy-ending time comes, my didi refuses to wake up ?"

Sianz right ? :confused:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have this long time anxiety disorder.. Was suffering from slight chest pain, few breathless spells.. Thought I was having some heart problem few days before CNY..

Flew back to S'pore for the holidays.. Didn't really enjoy my CNY, was really feeling anxious.. Popped many aspirins until I took the courage to see my company doc in S'pore.. Went for the full check up, X rays, blood test, everything.. Only had a minor chest infection..

Doc told me maybe my anxiety problems made me fear for the worse.. Apart from that, everything was perfectly fine.. I'm now cutting down on my ciggies..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly, my main health worry is:

"When will my lanjiao stop erecting ?"
"What if I go for massage and when happy-ending time comes, my didi refuses to wake up ?"

Sianz right ? :confused:

dun sianz... mahathir one already died. you can ask him where he buried it. hopefully not into some bread maked as black peppered sausage

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sammy, you don't test for tetanus?

I'm sure you won't have to worry for aids but that rusted bike seat is a concern,

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You're a hypochondriac..???? Boss,from your post above, seems like you're afraid of dying early.. :rolleyes: :biggrin::biggrin: :eek:

LKY afraid because he built Singapore from 3rd to 1st world, and Boss afraid because he built SBF from a small little scratch to a full-blown eczema.:biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Just got my blood test results.

just surround yourself with happy people, at least you'll die in good company. that's my firm belief :o:o:o

a win-win situation if you live longer, you're still in good company :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have this long time anxiety disorder.. Was suffering from slight chest pain, few breathless spells.. Thought I was having some heart problem few days before CNY..

Flew back to S'pore for the holidays.. Didn't really enjoy my CNY, was really feeling anxious.. Popped many aspirins until I took the courage to see my company doc in S'pore.. Went for the full check up, X rays, blood test, everything.. Only had a minor chest infection..

Doc told me maybe my anxiety problems made me fear for the worse.. Apart from that, everything was perfectly fine.. I'm now cutting down on my ciggies..

Go to NHC for heart scan. Don't wait until there is blockage. Heart attack is a silent killer. Company doc does not have the equipment for heart scan. Chest pain and breathlessness are warning signs.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
just surround yourself with happy people, at least you'll die in good company. that's my firm belief :o:o:o

a win-win situation if you live longer, you're still in good company :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ya... hang around with more gay people.. goto gaylang... watch chingay. eat towgay.. stay happy, be gay. you will live long long.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go to NHC for heart scan. Don't wait until there is blockage. Heart attack is a silent killer. Company doc does not have the equipment for heart scan. Chest pain and breathlessness are warning signs.

Yep.. Me went for X Rays at my company clinic.. Then went for heart check up at a hospital.. Thankfully everything ok except for slight chest infection.. Its my old anxiety disorder that is causing me endless worrying..

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congratulation boss !
Same here I just did a comprehensive health checks, every parameters were perfect, but I feel sick most of them time. Whenever I feel sick now, I will remind myself I am ok since my blood is perfect. I have wet dreams at 40, I dream of peeing during dreams and wet my bed :eek but my kidney test is perfect .
cheers

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck all those kind of blood test and ECG EKG rubbish.

Go scan your palms and send that to me.
I will see how long you have left to live.

Cost of that is you leave everything to me in your will except that steel bucket that 50 Bangla families used to shit into

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well our LeongSam went for a blood test and imho that is good and brave...

Because LeongSam a PONCE ? :rolleyes: