• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

good lord!! look how the PRCs eat!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
it's that time of the season to be merry. or to be more exact, GLUTTONY.

been invited to church functions for the past few days laden with big spread of foods. even before the church sermon had been fully shared, people were running out. i was kinda of puzzle and thought that was not very polite.

when congregation finally ended, i realised the answer.

there were long buffet food spread and those that ran out earlier were the early birds. and yes, they were mostly the PRCs.

my god! just looking at how they piled up the food already made me lost appetite.

thanks but no thank-you and goodbye and MERRY X'MAS!!:biggrin:

ZOOOM...i chow.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must thank Papaya gahmen for extending their invitation to

these trash into Sitinkapore!! PRC is a BIG disgrace on earth!!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't our Good Lord says don't look at the sawdust in others when you have a plank in your own eyes?

What about loving your neighbours as you loved yourselves?

Or all peacemakers are the children of God?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You buddhist right? you also went to church for free food, what's the difference?

Unless you tell me they also beat their fathers and scold their mothers "老逼" .. then they are equally as fucked up as you :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: