• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good idea to start buying stocks today?

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looking at cap mall once hit 1.8 getting 20 lots. mapletree com. once hit 1.0 wacking 20 lots, Nol if it hits 1.0 also, Semb Corp look like a good pick but not decided on it yet for me, ST Engg eyeing it been falling awhile now.

This is just my opinion hor if you don't think its sound don't follow me ok? After all I am just a retired hi school drop out no U education.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No.

You should invest in tonight's match. Aibirex vs Balestier. Go for an Albirex win at 1 to 1.90. Overnight you get a 90% nett reurn on investment. No need to sweat binya.:o

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
No.

You should invest in tonight's match. Aibirex vs Balestier. Go for an Albirex win at 1 to 1.90. Overnight you get a 90% nett reurn on investment. No need to sweat binya.:o

Ok. I support you $1000. Win, I buay you chivas. Lose, I see you one time here, scold you one time :biggrin: