• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Golf GTi wrecked in accident

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - Golf GTi wrecked in accident</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ST0MPER <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Sep-27 11:29 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>5927.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Golf GTi wrecked in accident

"I hope all on board are all right though," says ttks, who sent in pictures of a horrifically-wrecked Volkswagen Golf Gti.

The STOMPer told us, in an email today (Sep 28):

"I spotted the VW Golf GTI wrecked along Alexandra Road, near Hort Park & Alexandra Arch at 8:05am this morning.

" Hope that all on board are okay."

We hope so too!

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
look at the leg space between steering wheel and seat

i think he hurt his leg

but all in all

look like a very safe car

as long as he is alive

he can earn enough money to buy a new car

white gti, look like he is gay

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>Coffee Shop Talk - Golf GTi wrecked in accident</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ST0MPER <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Sep-27 11:29 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 2) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>5927.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Golf GTi wrecked in accident

"I hope all on board are all right though," says ttks, who sent in pictures of a horrifically-wrecked Volkswagen Golf Gti.

The STOMPer told us, in an email today (Sep 28):

"I spotted the VW Golf GTI wrecked along Alexandra Road, near Hort Park & Alexandra Arch at 8:05am this morning.

" Hope that all on board are okay."

We hope so too!

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
GTI is a piece of very powerful machine ! So ...... if you are not capable enough to handle such machine in HIGH SPEED , i ask that you slow down and go at 60km/h !

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was the last time you saw a mobile squad policeman? Pray hard whenever you need to near a road. A driver hurting or killing anyone, with money to hire a SC will get away with a fine and a ban on driving for a few years. That's the cold hard truth.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
When was the last time you saw a mobile squad policeman? Pray hard whenever you need to near a road. A driver hurting or killing anyone, with money to hire a SC will get away with a fine and a ban on driving for a few years. That's the cold hard truth.

Hi bro, what is ban on driving, are u saying one have to retake theory and practical test after the ban lifted??

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro, what is ban on driving, are u saying one have to retake theory and practical test after the ban lifted??

You get back your licence if you are disqualified for less than a year(364 days) without having to retake the whole nine yards. Banning and disqualification are the same thing. I like to ask the same question again. When was the last time anybody seen a mobile squad policeman patrolling on his bike?

jwong

You get back your licence if you are disqualified for less than a year(364 days) without having to retake the whole nine yards. Banning and disqualification are the same thing. I like to ask the same question again. When was the last time anybody seen a mobile squad policeman patrolling on his bike?

Yesterday at 2am on PIE.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You get back your licence if you are disqualified for less than a year(364 days) without having to retake the whole nine yards. Banning and disqualification are the same thing. I like to ask the same question again. When was the last time anybody seen a mobile squad policeman patrolling on his bike?[/quote

Ok thank you bro, one more question, if one never renew licence for more than three years, will he be able to appeal and reinstate his licence or have to retake the whole process. many thanks bro, btw, to answer your question,l saw them last nite at F1 race course guarding LHL vehicle.WTF

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yesterday at 2am on PIE.
Bro JWong

Ten to one, a VSC (volunteer). On drink driving patrol.

Bro diversifyx2

You may appeal, but unlikely to be granted unless for good reasons eg; been
abroad for years. But if you are fortuitously related to surnames Lees and Hos
well.........who knows?

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
PHP:
[quote="myjohnson, post: 52605"]Bro JWong

Ten to one, a VSC (volunteer). On drink driving patrol.

Bro diversifyx2

You may appeal, but unlikely to be granted unless for good reasons eg; been
abroad for years. But if you are fortuitously related to surnames Lees and Hos
well.........who knows?[/quote]
 [HTML][/HTML]

Thanks, so christopher lee will be able to drive after the ban without going tru the hassle. Haha